Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Has a dream steered you in the wrong direction?

Re: Has a dream steered you in the wrong direction?

my problem is i don't know it's precognitive (most of the time) until that very moment, like yesterday.
    i'm sure there must be plenty of times when you're distracted by something that's going on, and miss that moment where guidance reminds you of the dream, and the opportunity to take advantage of it.
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.

Blog Entries

In a dream about 20 years ago a very distinct voice told me to "Buy Lotto." Every so often I wonder what would have happened if I had.

A few years before that I dreamt I won a charity quest. The next day in a shopping mall I was approached to enter a charity quest. I actually put my name down as an expression of interest because of the dream but then didn't follow through because I just wasn't inclined. I'd been groomed about 6 years earlier (I was about 14) to enter such a quest by my theatre group because it wanted to raise its profile. Even then I felt it wasn't something I wanted to do, despite enjoying raising money for charity by collecting door to door. By then I was no longer in the drama group.

Then, about a decade later, my younger cousin (who the family would nickname "little Donna" when we were together, despite her being at least 6 inches taller than me ) won a charity quest. It made me wonder if some dharma could be fulfilled within families. I don't at all wonder about if I would have succeeded as a charity princess. It just wasn't me.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Templar
    i don't know it's precognitive (most of the time) until that very moment
    Yes, exactly. I've had lots and lots of dreams that later proved to be completely true (if symbolic), but until the event or situation happens, it's hard to even guess which ones are going to be precog and which ones are just "guidance/message" type dreams.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Fish Guest

I had a dream I was holding a lottery tix and was looking at it to check the numbers and I won! The numbers were 1111. So I played them the next day and guess what?

I lost

Blog Entries

I'd just say "You're number One!!!!"
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

6. Re: Has a dream steered you in the wrong direction?

Quote Originally Posted by Fish
    I had a dream I was holding a lottery tix and was looking at it to check the numbers and I won! The numbers were 1111. So I played them the next day and guess what?

I lost
    It's funny you mention 1111... perhaps I'm grasping here, but do a google search for "11:11 2012".

Blog Entries

1111 could be a rebus for "Won, won, won, won!" It may have been a comment on an aspect/aspects of your life at the time.
    Williams)

Fish Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Xanth
    Quote Originally Posted by Fish

I lost
    It's funny you mention 1111... perhaps I'm grasping here, but do a google search for "11:11 2012".
    Quote Originally Posted by Beekeeper
    1111 could be a rebus for "Won, won, won, won!" It may have been a comment on an aspect/aspects of your life at the time.
    yeah but past-tense I wasn't counting on! lol

Blog Entries

Well knowing you didn't win is really reassuring because I didn't even buy a ticket! Glad I didn't bother.
    Williams)

lightningbug Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Beekeeper
    We often share our precognitive dreams on these forums and we seem to assume that dreams cannot be wrong. When the prediction fails, we possibly blame our interpretations.

I'm curious to know, have you had an experience where the dream's prediction was just incorrect? If so, were your subsequent actions based on your perception of how things would go only to find that you'd been misled?
    about a month I had a dream that told more or less told me to work as a veterinary receptionist. the next day I was super excited when I found an opening!

well, I wasn't hired I'm the ever-optimist though and hoping my dream prediction wasn't just a dream, and that it will eventually, and hopefully very soon come true

otherwise in all honesty, that was my first pseudo precognitive dream, so I don't have much else to say

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast