Hi, I am on day 5 of MAP and have noticed that I am finding it difficult to master the brushing. I do fine with the sponge and get definite reaction from it, but I find it hard with brushing, especially on the toes. I find I don't seem to have an awareness of my toes as being seperate from each other and so when I try to brush each one in turn, I struggle. I have no problem with brushing across the feet, all toes as once, nor even on the soles of my feet which give strong reactions.

I read elsewhere in this forum that the fact I am experiencing reactions, ie tingling shows that blockages are in place. What then is the reaction I'm looking for? If the tingling goes away, which proves the blockages have gone, surely there'll be no reaction at all and I'll be wondering if anything is happening? Sorry to seem so thick but I'm new to this technique.

Could you also tell me if there is a preferred time of day to do these exercises? I normally do them late evening, shortly before bed. I read one post that said someone did them at 2am - gosh I can't stay up that late lol.