Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: altering birth chart

1. Re: altering birth chart

What's a mumu? I think some psycho scorpio bitch called me that once before.
    Can you sympathize in the heat of battle?

Re: altering birth chart

Quote Originally Posted by Olivertwisted
    What's a mumu? I think some psycho scorpio bitch called me that once before.
    I've heard it is something for pregnant women (or men?) that provides room for baby. Of course, I used Google image search to find an example.

3. Re: altering birth chart

A vagina or some kind of female part? Why would someone as noble as a moderator insult me like that? I'm slightly offended. But mostly just hurt.

Blog Entries

A vagina or some kind of female part? Why would someone as noble as a moderator insult me like that? I'm slightly offended. But mostly just hurt.
    How you get an insult from what CaterpillarWoman said I can't even imagine.
    A Mumu is a hawaiian sundress used by big women, and she was talking about herself, doing the hula (a hawaiian dance) in a mumu (in other words, wearing one).

Quote Originally Posted by CaterpillarWoman
    Once you do, though, it's fine. (I wear bifocals, that's how I came to that metaphor )

I'm still in the "balancing" stage, for what it's worth. And I'm pretty sure I'm not boring. *pours some custard on her head and does a hula dance in a mu-mu*
    In here she's telling you how she can see herself moving from one state (being boring) and moving on to extreme silliness (doing the hula while wearing a mumu while putting pudding on her head).
    I still don't understand why you used hostile words to describe something like that, and somehow taking it as an insult to yourself. Oh, and as a side note, calling someone a 'twisted scorpio bitch,' regardless of who it is, is not conducive to good communication.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

5. Re: altering birth chart

I guess I must like 'bad' communication then. At least I got a lecture out of it. It'll give me something to think about.

Blog Entries

Mumus
    http://www.artkeep.com/personal/gret...s/Mumu_650.jpg
    http://blondehurricanewarning.files....omer_mumu1.jpg
    They were popular in the seventies. Why anyone would call you a mumu is beyond me.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Perhaps I should have chosen a less offensive example, but I thought it would be funny and I didn't know it would stir up trouble.

Blog Entries

Don't worry about it Tom. I think we got the humour in it and we know your intentions are always good. It's just the medium. Misunderstandings occur.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Blog Entries

So, I went away for a couple days and I have no idea when this all went down, but, frankly, I'm completely shocked and amazed, and not in a good way.

For heaven's sake! It's a DRESS, and I said that I was wearing a mumu because I happen to be a big fat lady (though my belly doesn't hang over quite like the woman in Tom's photo, poor thing).

In fact, you could have saved yourself from having to be offended and/or hurt if you'd taken twenty seconds to use Google. If you put "mumu" into Google, you get this on the first page: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muumuu

I do hereby officially apologise if I offended you by saying I'd dance in a mumu (or a muumuu). Holy moly. So much for having a sense of humour, I guess.

Good thing I didn't say I was going to wear a kaftan. Or a sarong. Heaven knows what kind of controversy that would stir up! (Oh, crap, there goes that whole "sense of humour" thing again. *sigh* I'm going to get in so much trouble...)

Oh, and for the record, I'm a Gemini, not a Scorpio (though the "bitch" part is arguable).
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.