Thread: Brain Wave Generator Problems

1. Brain Wave Generator Problems

I am brand new to the forum, so if this question has already been answered I am sorry for asking again!

The first brainwave generator I got was defective, so I got a new CD plus the CD companion, but I am thoroughly confused. On the brainwave Generator, all there is, is affirmations...are there presets that I am missing? I know I can use the CD companion instead, but I am kind of confused by that as well...any guidance you can give me would be greatly appreciated.

Other than that, I am doing very well with the program and absolutely love it...I haven't felt this good in years!!

Thanks, :

TG

2. Re: Brain Wave Generator Problems

That sounds purely like the supplemental affirmations that come with the book.

The BWGen installation program is in a separate folder.
    If you can't find it, just go to http://www.bwgen.com/download.htm and download the two files shown there.
    Install the first one... then unzip the second one into the same folder you installed the first to. That should give you all the required presets.

Blog Entries

Re: Brain Wave Generator Problems

Quote Originally Posted by tudorgirl
    I am brand new to the forum, so if this question has already been answered I am sorry for asking again!

The first brainwave generator I got was defective, so I got a new CD plus the CD companion, but I am thoroughly confused. On the brainwave Generator, all there is, is affirmations...are there presets that I am missing? I know I can use the CD companion instead, but I am kind of confused by that as well...any guidance you can give me would be greatly appreciated.

Other than that, I am doing very well with the program and absolutely love it...I haven't felt this good in years!!

Thanks, :

TG
    The CD companion is a whole different animal that the CD rom that comes with the MAP book (original version.) The CD rom that comes with the book is to be installed on your computer, the presets then have to be installed in it (there are instructions in the book) and the presets then will come up on a menu one by one to listen in order with the program as you go along with it. It will only work on a PC, possibly Windows 98, XP or Vista (although I'm pretty sure that the Vista needs to be configured differently, there is another thread about that in the BWGen subforum), and you don't need the CD rom anymore to listen to them.
    The CD companion is a 6-CD set that is meant to be listened to on a CD Player. It comes with a tiny little booklet that gives you very rudimentary instructions and is meant to be listened to in order. It is a passive CD, that is, you listen and just do what it tells you to do. It is advisable that you have a rudimentary knowledge on your basic energy work, because you're theoretically just listening and mentally doing whatever it tells you. The binaural beats are there in the background.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

4. Re: Brain Wave Generator Problems

Thank you so much for your help, it is greatly appreciated. I will continue to browse the forum for other helpful information.

Happy Traveling,

TG

5. Re: Brain Wave Generator Problems

After I downloaded from th link above, it says please wait while set up is initializing...this has been going on for an hour, how long does this take?? :cry:

Blog Entries

Re: Brain Wave Generator Problems

It's a compressed file (zip). Do you have decompressing capabilities?
    And, if you're doing it from a CD rom, do you have a Vista?
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

7. Re: Brain Wave Generator Problems

I figured out what the problem was...I didn't have adobe flash player, as soon as I downloaded that I was able to open the files, now all I need is STEREO headphones, I didn't realize the ones I hadn't weren't adequate for the presets.

Thanks for your help,

TG