I noticed that in order for me to pass from the crown chakra to the void space in my brow/tunnel that I have to go through all this really nasty dense mental crap. But in order to actually do that my awareness has to be compressed into this super tight white crystal state. Like a crystal boat.

I am curious with what ease other people can shift their states? It seems like it is extremely easy for me to move upward or outward from the void state. But bringing my awareness down into my body below the brow is a real struggle. I can do it where I get intense sensations in the body but I can only see a resulting mental shift to a limited degree -- basically I can only go so far. It's like I can't go as far as I'd like, only as far as I can. I am wondering maybe I can use the crystal boat to move through anything dense?

I notice if I try to shift through too much stuff too quickly that my mind gets these shocks or cracks in it.

Does anyone know anything about this crystal boat or transforming your awareness as a requirement to moving it? I dislike the slowness of having to shift layer by layer.