Thread: Non Humans

Non Humans

a new trend in my dreams in the past couple of weeks has been the appearance of characters that are most definitely non-human.
    the dream scenery is all normal, characters all normal up until a point, then one or two new characters will come into the dream, who look like animations.
    strange creatures, not human, in fact now that i think about it, one of them i think i saw in a past-life/dream experience i had a few months ago.
    she (i'm sure it was a she) had tentacles on her head, big black eyes, looked like one of the Jedi characters from the recent Star Wars movies.

it's really strange, but cool too. they really look like computer animations, or drawings.
    then last night Gandalf, along with some shining elves came into my dream. his beard looked like it was made of cotton wool stuck onto his face.
    very non-realistic looking.
    they proceeded to start playing etheric musical instruments, which had a spectrum of colour emanating from them as they played.
    i joined in the fun wiggling my hands in the air and summoning music from nothing.

anyhoo, does anyone else encounter beings who seem to be made of something different than the very dreamworld they're in?
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.

2. Re: Non Humans

Each one of those ideas are technically thought forms floating around in the Astral.
    You could just be running into that particular kind of energy each time you project.

Blog Entries

Re: Non Humans

I used to sometimes dream that I was one of the sisters from the rather silly television show, "Charmed". For me, this was 100% symbolic, and it was about me having inherent power and ability that I wasn't acknowledging in my waking state.

What would Gandalf mean to you? I mean, I know what he means to me, but it's your dream.... What about the Star Wars character (I know the one you mean, I just can't think of the name of the species; one of them was also a slave in Jabba the Hut's palace in one of the earlier movies), what would that mean to you? Is she a Jedi or is she a slave?

Basically, I find a lot of help interpreting dreams by writing them down and then taking each element individually and sort of turning it over in my mind until I make sense of it. Mind you, sometimes it takes years to figure out what some specific symbol means, but sometimes just writing it all down makes it snap right into place and I know exactly what it meant.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

4. Re: Non Humans

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Templar
    she (i'm sure it was a she) had tentacles on her head, big black eyes, looked like one of the Jedi characters from the recent Star Wars movies.
    I have also seen something that looks like this in my dreams who I believe to be my guardian and I also believe to be a she. She was a purple/red colour and had tentacles coming out of her head.

Blog Entries

I recently had a dream with a two dimensional gigantic monster from "Where the Wild Things Are" in it. It was the bearded one:http://blog.al.com/nightlife/2007/10/wildthings.jpg and it represented someone I hadn't yet seen in person. I knew it was a comment on this person's situation as I had programmed my dream to get information for him. Upon seeing the person I realised that, in a bizarre sort of way, the particular image my subconscious chose bore some resemblance. It immediately resonated with me.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

i guess i'll just try to keep a record of these encounters and see if there's any pattern there..
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.