Quote Originally Posted by ps24eva
Right, the dream occurs in the physical body without a projection of a double
No, dreams also happen after some separation happens. Here is what Robert has said about it, directly quoted:

Quote Originally Posted by RB
During sleep, the energy body, also known as the etheric body or vitality sheath, is put on charge. It expands and opens in order to accumulate and store energy. The energy body can, normally, only do this in its expanded state during sleep. Once expanded, the chakras trickle power, in the form of etheric matter, into the energy body. During this recharging process the astral body separates and tunes into the astral dimension where it can create and experience dreams.

If this separation is done consciously, or if you become aware after it, you can take some control over it. It then becomes an OOBE, astral projection or lucid dream.
... Or, to be more precise:
Quote Originally Posted by RB

Astral Projection Or Lucid Dream?

Many astral projectors black out before making a conscious exit from their body and return to awareness in the astral dimension. You become aware after the actual separation from the physical body and are usually already in the astral dimension. If you miss the conscious exit from your body you are technically having a lucid dream, not an astral projection as you have become aware after separation.

All three types of projection are closely related, i.e., they all involve the astral body separating from the physical and experiencing a reality separate from the physical body.
So the difference is not whether there is separation or not, the difference is in the awareness of separation or memory of it, according to Robert.

For more detail the link is:

http://www.astraldynamics.com/tutorials ... -1.html#12

-by Robert Bruce.

But Robert has also said now, that dreams occur on the mental level.
Yes, but the mental component is not one of location, it is one of quality.

Realize now that I am not arguing with you about whether your theory is correct or not- everyone has their ideas of what happens and how- I am simply clearing up what Robert actually said.