If this is to be the thread for general MAP comments, I'll post my two cents early. I had a go at the MAP program twice. The first time I made it about 2/3rds through before abandoning it. The second time I made it all the way through. Neither yielded a projection.

However, the program introduced me to a lot of good habits, like daily meditation and energy work. Daily meditation has always been hit-and-miss for me, but the program showed me the ups and downs of it. The energy work I mostly already knew and practiced from Astral Dynamics, just not as often as in the program. This says nothing of the projection techniques, which are so varied and numerous that at least a few will be ones you'll remember vividly and keep practicing. So I don't consider the lack of projection as a failure, rather my abandonment of the program the first time through.

What made me "keep at it" the second time was keeping a public record of it. I made a forum post every week which consisted of a basic report/outline of my progress in the past week. I held myself accountable for these posts until the end, and I know I wouldn't have made it through if not for that. Both times, somewhere in the second part of the program I started to get bored and worn down. It may be that nothing new was introduced in the second part of the book besides techniques, but it could also be that I just don't like daily meditation enough to string it along for 90 days. However, I also knew that if I took even one day off, it would have been 10 times harder to continue with the next day.