Thread: Dream

Dream

In 1995 I went to the Monroe Institute (December) after having an encounter with two spirit guides.Two months after coming back from the Institute I had the following dream it was different than any I ever had as you can see the sparks are in the dream 2 times:

Date: February 1996 3 years after seeing white energy particles- 6months after encounter with 2 spirit beings -2 months after a spiritual retreat.

The Dream

I was driving my car with a friend named John, who is a professional musician, and up in front of us is what looks like an accident of some kind. I turned to John, taken my eyes off the road, and said what that up there? When I looked back onto the road we were part of the accident and we died. I actually felt the separation from the body feeling a sort of whooshing sound. I floated about 2 feet above my dead body thinking to myself I remember doing that- many of times. So John and I start to float upwards, side by side, what only can be described as a gray haze. After a short time I looked over to John to say something but he was gone. I stopped in mid air and thought to myself should I look for him but decided that I must continue. Again after what seemed like a very short time I came upon a castle. It was huge the type you find in England. Now I was in my Ghost or Astral body so I did not have to open the door, which was closed. So I walked through the door. The first thing that I saw, when passing through the door, was Anne. She was a facilitator at the spiritual retreat I took 2 months early in physical reality. She was standing around a table with about 8 or 9 people. As soon as she saw me she started to walk and we met in the middle of the distance between us. We greeted each other, of course not with words since telepathy is the primary form of communication in the astral plane. I asked her what are all the people doing over at the table. They where all staring down like as if doing a task. She replied lets go see.

When I reached the table the first person I met was Frank. He also was a person from the retreat. We greeted each other and I asked what everyone was doing. He replied we are making pizza. I said I don’t understand I see no dough, no oven what do you mean you are making pizza? He said look down at the plate, each person had a plate. He said don’t you see the tiny white sparks on the plate. I said oh yeah I saw them on earth. He said well we use our minds and manipulate the particles with our minds to form a pizza. I replied that sounds neat can I try. He says sure anyone can try so I preceded to make a piece of pizza. After, he got really excited and said how did you do that, I have been here for so long and you just walk through the door and do it your first time. I said I don’t know how I did it–you just do it.

Anne came up right away, got in between Frank and I, and without commenting on what I just done- said that she and the people from around the table were going out for a while and that I should just make myself at home. I said ok. While walking around in the castle I saw a girl with long black hair and I was about to approach her when I got the feeling that she was in deep thought and did not want to be disturbed. So I continued on when I came upon a large window. The window was big enough were you could stand up in it. It had 2 parts opening from the middle so I just pushed and they opened. The first thing that I saw were clouds and I thought oh castle in the clouds. But then I noticed something in the clouds flashing. There would be a flash about the size of a basketball they it would go out and then another flash and then another. I thought, I wonder if those are the white energy particle close up. So I leaned out the window to get a better look and even thought of touching one. But as soon as a broke the plane of the window a raw wave of fear came over me and I jumped back. I mean this fear was intense. So I tried again the same thing. Ever time I would break the plane of the window the fear would come. So I started to pace in front of the window thinking to myself what should I do? Finally I decided if I don’t do this now I won’t do it for a long time. That said I turned, my back facing the clouds and proceeded out the window. As I broke the plane the fear was still there but I kept going little by little till I was completely out and floating in the clouds. I thought this is neat I don’t know why I was so afraid its so relaxing then it happened. I started to shoot around the clouds erratically I turned into one of the white energy particles! The next thing I knew, it’s like the frame of a movie, I was standing about 100 feet in the air on a white church and everything was bright white. And here comes Anne back with the people she left with and she says what are you doing up there. I replied look what I can do Anne ,at which point I took my right hand and pointed right and my left hand pointed left and projected 2 more images of myself. If you were to draw a line it would have made a triangle with an image at each corner. Anne said very good. The next thing we are back in the castle and there is a party going on. I asked Anne why is there a party who is it for. She said it was for me. I said it’s not my birthday. She said no you are leaving it’s a going away party. I said I’m not going anywhere look at all the neat things you can do here. She replied your going to see Lasse , Lasse was another person from my spiritual retreat. The End

Blog Entries

Re: Dream

Hi focus123 and welcome to the forums.
    First of all, I loved your experience- I think you had a dreamstate lesson that you completed all at once. I don't know if it's related to the workshop you attended at TMI (I loved that place, lol, was there two years ago) but I would interpret your experience thusly:
    The pizza making was about manifesting in the material. I wouldn't be surprised if your manifesting abilities are very good, or about to become better.
    You also transcended the fear lesson, which is very helpful when exploring the innerscapes. I'd say that was almost a separate lesson learned all at once.
    I'd finish by interpreting the triangle thing as a symbol of reintegration- the number three is a symbol of reintegration of the opposites, what in hermetics is a symbol of transition- the birth of the golden child (which is yourself, transformed and whole).
    So I'd say it was more than a dream, a dreamstate lesson symbolizing the huge evolutionary leap you just went through.
    All in all, congratulations, it was awesome.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Thanks CFTraveler,

Since I told you that ,I might as well tell you this, to get your input. Prior going to the Institute I had read Monroe's books and was experimenting for about 3 months. This was in 1995 about 5 months from that dream. I did my prep and count down then went into an alter state. Something seemed different this night and the air got lighter in the room and changed to a sort of gray haze. I them perceived two beings entering my room. They were in there astral bodies. One was male ,one was female, they even told me there names- John and Joan. The female got on my right side,I could feel her, she was pure emotions, and the male got down by my feet,he had sort of a stern air about him like- why are you not doing this- kind of attitude. Joan held my hand and John pulled me out of my body. At which point we went through the apartment wall and flew up to the night sky. I got scared and as soon as I thought of my body I was laying in bed. Now for the next few minutes or so I had an experience that was indescribable. I was breathing differently the air was thinner or purer and I seemed to be connected to everything it was euphoric never have I ever felt that way. After about 2 minutes everything went back to the physical every day feeling. If I would have taking every high moment in my life and put them into those 2 minutes or compared them, they would not have come close.

Blog Entries

Yep, that confirms my previous assumption-the male questioning one would symbolize the male aspect (rational, questioning and dominant) of your HIgher Self (or soul, if you prefer); the female would be your anima or female aspect, previous to the 'hermetic marriage' or transmutation. Very interesting.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.