Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Neg attack

Blog Entries

Re: Neg attack

Quote Originally Posted by abalone
    Is it possible for a person to send unknowingly a part of their own spirit?
    This is a very complicated question because it uses the word 'spirit' and that has many different meanings depending on who you talk to. To avoid a long philosophical discussion, I'll say that any time you think of someone, awake or asleep, a part of your consciousness is projected to your target, and how it is perceived depends on the other person. If the person is awake they may get a 'feeling', if they are asleep they may have a dream about you or about a situation that may be related in some way to you.
    Think of it like this- we (all humans and animals too), inhabit many degrees of existence, from the grossest physical to the highest of abstraction, and everything in between. You are in the physical, the astral, the mental, etc. at all times. We project our conscious awareness into the more rarefied of these 'dimensions/locales/focus levels' when we OBE, but subconscious or unconsciously, we inhabit them already. So as you and I are communicating over the internet, at the soul/spirit level, we are also interacting, it's just that space and time do not apply, and you and I may hardly be aware of this interaction. This is as it should be, that's why we have built-in filters that only come down when we're ready to put them down, or when we think we are.

Or would a living person only be able to send a thought form?
    A thought form is just an energetic extension of themselves- the information comes from them, the energy may not, but it is still an extension of self.

My whole big bad wolf neg started after I decided to talk to this guy who I found interesting and was attracted to.
    It's possible that it is indeed a representation of him, at the mental level. The energy may be him, and the representation may be how you perceive him. This sounds very mental-level, very conceptual.
    The important thing to remember is that the only harm that can come to you is mental/emotional, not physical. Fear is more draining than anything else, and the belief that there is a tie must be taken care of.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

2. Re: Neg attack

Redacted

Re: Neg attack

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    Is it possible for a person to send unknowingly a part of their own spirit?
    This is a very complicated question because it uses the word 'spirit' and that has many different meanings depending on who you talk to. To avoid a long philosophical discussion, I'll say that any time you think of someone, awake or asleep, a part of your consciousness is projected to your target, and how it is perceived depends on the other person. If the person is awake they may get a 'feeling', if they are asleep they may have a dream about you or about a situation that may be related in some way to you.
    Strangely I learned this through my clairvoyance... A very strange lesson to learn, I had to retrain my mind to stop poking people on the non-physical! (I was being a pest for the longest time without even realizing it. Thankfully now I know I'm not the only one.) You know, a metaphor I came up with is like the internet, in fact certain voices always refer to the spiritual bodies and thoughtforms as "your facebook page". "Your facebook page says it all", metaphorically saying that your "self" is giving away the whole thing. Or once I saw a person walking down the same street who I wanted to avoid, so I turned down a different street, and he was disappointed saying "I wanted to see your facebook page". Maybe I'm wrong in their intended meaning, but it makes sense to me. When we look at a picture of someone, think of them in concept, review a memory or relate from an experience back to them it probably gives them a poke or a knock, and they can choose to come through or not. Technically the internet facilitates the same concept on a physical plane, but the network can be related to the spiritual communication that takes place every day. I often "check my voicemail" when ever I take a shower for some reason... Apparently it is thousands of messages deep... I am assuming it's my HS that does the screening of calls for me...

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    Think of it like this- we (all humans and animals too), inhabit many degrees of existence, from the grossest physical to the highest of abstraction, and everything in between. You are in the physical, the astral, the mental, etc. at all times. We project our conscious awareness into the more rarefied of these 'dimensions/locales/focus levels' when we OBE, but subconscious or unconsciously, we inhabit them already. So as you and I are communicating over the internet, at the soul/spirit level, we are also interacting, it's just that space and time do not apply, and you and I may hardly be aware of this interaction. This is as it should be, that's why we have built-in filters that only come down when we're ready to put them down, or when we think we are.
    You know this strikes a major chord with me, I am wondering if some filters have been dropped? Perhaps what I am doing half the time is allowing an extension of my conscious mind to wander into other levels, and lately just according to my circumstances it has been lingering in the ghettos... Literally! Hmmm... I'm going to have to find a way to focus this power if it's going to be such a pain all the time...

The important thing to remember is that the only harm that can come to you is mental/emotional, not physical. Fear is more draining than anything else, and the belief that there is a tie must be taken care of.
    I'm hoping that getting more clarity on the subject from this board and other resources is helping with this a lot...
    I have numerous experiences of connections with people on a specific occasion. They are positive experiences. Namely, when I work on-line with people, having a circle for example. I can feel strong energy sensations and feel a connection establishing just after we meet on-line, while saying our "hello"s and “how are you"s, before we actually start to work. So something is going on in the background.
    One thing I noticed is that something like this doesn't happen when I meet people for the first time, but happens very quickly with people I worked with before.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2