Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Russmi3 AP Log

russmi3 Guest

02/27/11

From a dream state in which I was in the house we lived in on Broas street, Belding with my wife I had this very odd OBE.

I am taking a bath in the dream and my wife is there with me (not in the tub, but close by). I begin to have my famous feet/legs floating up sensations and end up actually standing on my head in the tub. I finally break free completely and I am standing next to my wife. She is not at all shocked that I am out of my body. It seems as if she knew I was doing it and is now there to help me and confirm that I am out.

The next I remember is being with my Brother and his wife. They are aware also that I am out of my body. I ask them "How can you see me". They reply that I look like a shadow to them. We obviously can talk to each other. They state that I am "Doing a great job" and that I should continue on my journey. I do not recall any surroundings at this point, just talking to them. When they say I should continue, I close my eyes and have the thought to go to "Megans" house. The only Megan I know is my Sons current girlfriend. When I open my eyes I am outside a strange house I have never seen. I had the sensation of moving as my eyes were closed.

Low and behold my sons Megan is there and her parents. (I have never been to their home IRL). We proceed walking around the house and then there is a garden in the foreground. Her Father is working in it. She shows me some pipes (Like PVC drain pipes) going over the garden and also into the wall of the house. There are small animals (like gophers) that are in these pipes. I am able to understand these animals by psychic means. Her Father is trying to keep them out of the garden and at the same time her and I are trying to help them not get caught. I again close my eyes.

I am now at a cousins house in Six Lakes (They have both passed away). An Uncle of mine is also there. We are again talking, but the conversation is not clear to me. I have like a flash of my Uncle being in a hole in the ground (large like a house basement) and working on digging it out. There is soil above him and it caves in. He is able to dig his way out. This whole time I am like watching from above.

I close my eyes again and again have the moving sensation when I open them I am outside another house and a friend of mine is inside looking out. He is the guitar player from a band we had years ago. I am pounding on the window trying to get his attention or get in. At this point Things get a bit hazy and cluttered together. I still know I am out of body and know that I am moving about and controlling where I am going. There are people present, but it is unclear who they are.

I proceed to "bounce" around rapidly from place to place doing the eye closing between each place. Instead of physical places though it seems I am bouncing from event to event in my life. What sticks out the most is my wife is like at "the home base" again and is trying to help me confirm that I am OBE and that I am proving it by the information I am gathering. As I bounce from one to the next several have calendars present and I am noting dates and then taking that info back to wife, going again, returning, so on. The dates are very clear to me and it is very important that I get them right. The dates are all around 1961, 62, 63. This is odd because I was born in 1961. There are flashes of Christmas's, family events, and also back to the animals at Megan's and then back to my wife. The whole time I am recording these dates on paper and confirming them on the calendars.

This went on for what seemed like forever. I did finally feel I had the dates correct. The ones I remember are March 16, 1961; January 28, 1962; and changing the 1961 on several calendars to 1963.

One other odd thing (Like the above was not enough) is at one point while I was in transit/hovering around I could see storm clouds and small tornadoes (I think this was also at the house where Megan was). I watch the storms grow and approach us and actually am sucked up into one tornado. I am rushed high above earth into space and there are brilliant colors swirling around in a vortex. I am out among the stars and have an awesome rushing sensation. Very excited. I only am there for a few seconds and then come just as rapidly back down to earth.

After this I awoke. After typing this I am thinking that insanity looms close by!!! It was very vivid, and I was out of body, but much of the sensation cannot be placed in written word. It all made sense and flowed while I was there. Now it seems chaotic?!?!

It sounds more like a dream now, but it was more OBEish. Will leave it posted here anyway.

Re: Russmi3 AP Log

Hi russmi
    That was an interesting OBE. I am curious about one thing. Do you believe that you actually met your deceased cousins at the house at Six Lakes Or perhaps some or all of the family members that you met out of body were only dream figures or thought elementals?
    Also the tornado that you saw and got caught up into was probably some type of portal to another astral location. Other people report similar portals in their OBEs although they usually are in the form of doors, windows or, sometimes, gates.

Regards
    Grey

russmi3 Guest

I believe they were just thought forms actually. It was not like I was interacting or communicating in any way with them. I also think the tornado was a portal or gate of some kind, similar to astral wind I have experienced a couple times, but instead of wooshing me along this was a very rapid upward into space travel. The colors along it and once "up" there also would suggest arriving at a different plane. I just don't think I realized it at the time.

russmi3 Guest

03/01/11

Strange event I do not ever recall having happened just about an hour ago. I had moved my recliner in the living room beside my aquarium and was just slightly reclined and watching the fish eat and do their thing (boring to some I know, but relaxes me). My son and wife were upstairs on next level in den. My son was working on resume' and letters on PC and wife was coaching.

I sat there doing nothing as far as relaxing or energy work when all at once I noticed I was also in the den! I had no exit sensations or anything. Just all at once I was watching fish and in the den! I kind of focused more on the den and it became clearer and I walked over to the couch and sat down. I could see my Wife and Son, and hear them discussing things. I had no feeling that they could see me as I have had in previous OBE experiences.

I sat there for a few minutes and I thought about some sign that I was really OBE. I remembered the looking at a clock thing. I looked up and the clock on the wall was saying 10:15 about. It is a dial clock with hands. I looked away and then back, the hands were still in same position, but the numbers were all messed up (12 was at 2, and 8 was at 12 as I remember, not sure where 2 went...lol).

At this time, my Son came down to has room which is just off of the living room. I freaked out completely wondering what would happen if he came over to chair and tried to get my attention! I then was back totally in my body, I came back with a jerk and sat upright quickly.

Total elapsed time of this was about 20 minutes.

November 17, 2011 (AM)

Brief OBE this morning after another loooooong dry spell again for me. I woke up and went to bathroom and then lay back down. I was not thinking of OBE at all just relaxing and laying there. I felt myself drifting off and then thinking maybe I could try OBE. I focused on my 3rd eye and just kind of twirling it. I have yet been able to get much of any hypnocognic stuff going on, and did not this time either. I began to feel like my eyes were going down into my skull (being pulled inward) and a buzzing feeling began in my head (Not sound). Everything then went black. Whatever I had been seeing (if anything) was now definitely gone!

I then noticed or felt my right hand was behind my head (I know I was laying with arms beside me IRL). I began to push my head upwards. I could feel my hand on back of head and the force it was pushing with. My head began to lift up followed by my upper body and after some struggle my entire body was up against the ceiling, face up. It was still almost entirely black, but I could now make out that I was in a very small room (Not real bedroom) and by looking down could "see" a small bed with body in it and a door vaguely at the foot end.

I knew that the dimness was because I was too close to body still and started to try to move toward door. I then had rushing thoughts of looking at body and the room not being "right" and plunged back down into body!!! Crap! I still sensed my hand behind head and immediately starting pushing up again. Got same results, ending up at ceiling. I floated my way toward the door and through it. Just as I made it through and was looking around the phone rang and I was awake laying on back with arms beside me.

Not sure if this is any type of progress being that I got my head free first when forever it has been my feet first.
    If you care to read my experiences go to: http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sho...Russmi3-AP-Log

Blog Entries

Of course it's progress! Damn phone.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

July 18, 2013

Hello again to everyone! I have not been into the forum in some time now. Two reasons - One I could not find how to get here from the new updated website (finally contacted tech support and they gave me direct link - THANK YOU!) Two nothing notable has been happening in my attempts at OBE . Anyway, I am back again and looking forward to contributing again.
    If you care to read my experiences go to: http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sho...Russmi3-AP-Log

July 29, 2013 (AM)

Just a quick explanation of last night/yestersay. Our son Brandon came home from work with severe pain in right side, my wife Jenny took him to ER and appendix needs to come out, they admitted him for surgery (Waiting for Jenny to call me as I type this). Anyway, I played some PC games and went to bed around 2am, not expecting to sleep at all. I did NO relaxation or anything as I usually do. I was actually singing songs in my head, I do this to see how many I still know the entire lyrics to (strange hobby I know). I at some point went to sleep.

Began dreaming of being at my Father-in-Laws home, many relatives were there, mostly in-Laws. We were preparing for a trip to China/Japan for some reason. The dream goes on for some time with random events going on like sleeping in a school bus? catching a loose bull calf? getting ready. I was lying in a bed in the house and had the feeling I have when I OBE of my feet raising straight up in the air, followed by struggling to get my entire self out. I succeeded and began walking around house. All in-laws were around doing various tasks. I was just watching and amazed I was out of body. One Sister-in-Law was in a room and I intentionally made a piece of wood (like a decoration) on the ceiling make a noise by pushing on it. She noticed this and was freaking out it did it. I did it again and then she kind of noticed me. I did it again and it fell, she then said out loud "Is that you Russ, and what are you doing?" I said "Yes" and explained. She said she could see me kind of as a mist, but was still dubious. I did several things like floating around, held onto her and spun her around with me off the ground and then said, "Come to the window and watch". She did and I pushed my hand through the glass. She gasped and said "OMG it is real!" She then started gathering others and showing me to them, they all started out like laughing but I did the window a few times and for my Brother-in-Law pushed my hand through a coffee table. They all were believing now and could see me as a shadow or mist. They wanted to see more so I went out the door (opening it) outside and took off flying. I flew around a bit and could here them all oohing and ahing. I then had the thought to really prove it to them I could fly to China and see what the weather was, come back and tell them, and then when we got there and I was right they would be amazed. So I began flying East fast. Would look at my watch (Our plane was going to leave at 1pm), see the time and speed up. I did this until everything was a blur and I could feel the wind rushing by. I stopped (I assume) in China. It was foggy and rainy, so I tried to take off and head home and could not! I was trying and trying. Then I remembered to just think of my body, I did this and was back in it instantly. I awoke (in the dream) and the dream proceeded weirdly, but I never said anything about the weather to anyone. I then really awoke and am recording this.

This is obviously a dream state OBE, I had no exit sensations or thoughts of OBE prior to dreaming.
    Last edited by russmi31; 29th July 2013 at 12:04 PM.

Blog Entries

So how is your son?
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

December 13, 2014

December 13, 2014

Wow ! over a year and have not been here. We have gone through some major life events (Loss of jobs, bankruptcy, foreclosure) and have basically been sent back to point zero in our lives. Except that now 35+ years are gone. I have been immersed in relapse of anxiety and depression and am back in counseling. I have been doing some energy work, but with no success on OBE or spirit contact.

I just posted in the energy forum of confusion about chakra's and hope someone can straighten that out. I have a feeling I have been doing it wrong (colors/locations) since I began 4 years ago.

On a positive note this year I have gained my first Grandson "Daniel" from my daughter. My Son Brandon was just married so I gained another "Daughter" Sydney who I adore!

I feel terrible that it has been so long posting in here. I hope all is going well for all and Blessings are sent to all !!