Decided to finally write about one very peculiar point of my download that occurred a few years ago..I'm just interested in knowing if anyone has seen something similar.

I was asleep in my bed, it was close to morning and the sun was coming up. I heard a voice next to my bed calling my name and kept repeating my name until I woke up. Next to my bed I saw an entity I want to say maybe 3.5 feet tall. It looked ghostlike and the way a picture would appear as a negative. He had human shaped lips that moved when he spoke. Thin nose, no hair. Skinny.

As he spoke he announced himself as "I am the grey once known as [small name] and am now known as [larger name containing small name]." So in other words it was like he said, "I am the grey once known as Charles and now I am known as Charles Regis Magnus Excelsior....some really long and exoctic sounding. And no, I cannot remember what the name really was.

He started to speak, but at thte time I was still under attack and I felt pressure in my head and I couldn't hear or understand what he was saying. What did shock me was that suddenly I saw a normal, run of the mill looking grey walk past my bedroom door and into the adjoining room. Then I saw two more, and some more go in that same room. Suddenly, this new grey spoke and the pressure cleared..."The greys are out in the hallway, would you like to see them?" I replied excitedly, "Yes."

I heard this stampede of footsteps run madly into my room and this sound of chatter, chatter, chatter around my bed...but I didn't see anything. I heard a voice ask, "Can you see us?" I replied, "I can hear but I can't see you."

With that reply I heard this sound like a disappointed little kid going Awwwwwwwwwwwwww!

The last thing I heard was the "new grey" say, "That is because you are not ready."

With that, all sense of presence left and they were gone.