Thread: strobing

strobing

I'm working my way towards the end of week 3. This is where we work on the 7 main chakras. I'm used to working with chakras in my work as a medium and so rather than do one each day, I did them all one after the other, each time. The first time I did this I experienced the most amazing strobing at the brow. I often get coloured blobs strobing when I do my normal meditation, but this was something else. This was bright white 'comets' with wavy tails that wiggled their way towards me at great speed, I just lay there and thought "wow". After about 20 seconds or so it went away but then a few minutes later it happened again briefly. I was amazing but since then I've not had it happen again. Does this mean I'm doing something wrong?
    [b]LIVE THE JOURNEY, FOR EVERY DESTINATION IS BUT A DOORWAY TO ANOTHER.

VISIT ME AT meritaking.com

Re: strobing

i can say that i use to get really deep into meditation and i would see the same... i think whats happaned here is that you are going deeper into your practice...you have reached another lever... thats really cool...

sleeper Guest

it sounds like you trance really well and your energy body is fit. nothing wrong with that, keep up the good work and let us know what else you see.

Blog Entries

I agree, nothing wrong with that. If strobing, however gives you headaches, then don't concentrate on the brow chakra. Other than that, it's all good.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

That's great. Strobing is one thing I've never done, and I'm looking forward to as I do my primary center work. You're a medium? That's interesting.