Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Activating Kundalini

Blog Entries

Re: Activating Kundalini

So, to anyone reading this I say, never doubt the power of true surrender and genuine intention.
    I can so relate to this experience, OW. I've had that on-my-knees-okay-do-what-you-will experience and interestingly it was probably a the period of most rapid development for me.

You might like this podcast where Ryan Hurd offers his opinion on the value of nightmares http://dreamstudies.org/2009/09/28/l...htmare-podcast
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

watrinh Guest

Quote Originally Posted by OlderWiser
    I took several years "off" to rest. I didn't do it on purpose, it just sort of unfolded that way. I can see now that I was given a bit of a breather, which was necessary.
    Wow, that sounds like what I really need. Several years off. How were you able to juggle so much time into your life with the need to maintain your finances, career, or school?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by watrinh
    Several years off. How were you able to juggle so much time into your life with the need to maintain your finances, career, or school?
    Oh, I got married and started popping out babies, and any work I did (and do, actually) is freelance and from home. The Universe just arranged it for me. I didn't even ask or plan it (though I did plan the marriage and the babies; I didn't know it was also going to be a spiritual breather, so to speak).

I'm not sure it would work for you to try that.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

watrinh Guest

Quote Originally Posted by OlderWiser
    Oh, I got married and started popping out babies, and any work I did (and do, actually) is freelance and from home. The Universe just arranged it for me. I didn't even ask or plan it (though I did plan the marriage and the babies; I didn't know it was also going to be a spiritual breather, so to speak).

I'm not sure it would work for you to try that.
    haha. That'll definitely not work for me, unless men start having babies...

I might however get into freelance programming or digital design

star Guest

Learn to feel energy, and to move it. You could start with Zazen.
    Breath energy in and push it down to the base of your back. Done often enough you'll get what your looking for.

I'm a reiki user. I just had an idea and I have asked reiki to awake my kundalini safely and completely. I will repeat the request from time to time, letting the energy work in the background. But even now I fell strong sensations between my legs, at the top of my head and in my face, including my eyes. I think this approach may be beneficial.

Blog Entries

Let us know what happens. This seems interesting.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Often it is meaningful when you think to ask for something. It is a good sign that the answer will be yes.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    Let us know what happens. This seems interesting.
    Gladly.
    After I wrote my first post more energy movement occurred.
    I felt very strong energy sensations in the soles of my feet (apparently I was gathering a lot of energy) and later I felt a strong energy movement up my spine. It felt hot and it took about 15 minutes for it to get to the top of my head. I felt also strong sensations in my solar plexus area as the energy moved up my spine and a saw a few short flashes of light when the energy arrived at my head. I also felt stronger or weaker energy sensations in different parts of my body. Later I went to sleep since it was night time.
    When I woke up today I asked reiki again for kundalini awakening. Once again I felt a noticeable movement of energy up my spine, only this time firstly it felt cold all the way up to my head and later my spine felt hot. I also feel stronger or weaker energy sensations in different parts of my body and I'm slightly euphoric.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom
    Often it is meaningful when you think to ask for something. It is a good sign that the answer will be yes.
    Let's hope so.
    Thanks.

S.

Update.

OK, update time.

The previous two posts described the first two times when I asked reiki to help me with kundalini. This one is going to describe the further three times. So far I made five requests within roughly 24 hours.

Third request.
    I was still slightly pumped up and euphoric after my second request when I asked the third time for reiki. I have some clairvoyance abilities so when I asked about my progress I saw an image of a coiled up snake at the base of my spine. It was fidgeting and moving a bit but it was still coiled up. When I asked for reiki I felt an energy rush and I saw an image of the same snake only this time it talked (the words in brackets are to give the context to the conversation, which I knew, but it might be clearer to the you):

Snake: Are you ready (for the kundalini raising)?
    Me: I am ready.
    Snake: You don't (even) know if you're ready.
    Snake: ...
    Me: I am ready!
    Snake: ...

At that time I started to think about it and I understood that in order to do this I have to accept the consequences of my choice, and it might change my life.
    I decided to take the responsibility and accept that whatever happens, it was my conscious choice to proceed.

Snake: ......So be it.

After that I felt another energy rush and everything became brighter for a moment. I was charged with energy and when I asked how was my progress I saw that the snake was no longer coiled at the bottom of my spine only it was standing tall on its tail along my spine.
    At that time I was so charged with energy that it felt a bit uncomfortable, it felt tensed.

Fourth request.
    After a couple of hours since request number 3 I was still charged with energy but I asked again anyway. Nothing much happened. I was pumped with more energy, I felt tired and I went to sleep for an hour or so (To digest things I guess).

Fifth request.
    Few hours after I woke up I asked again what is my situation. I had a vision that there is this fire underneath the standing snake. But it didn't look like fire it was like white-yellow bright lotus shaped thing, only the petals were moving like they were alive and made of fire, but retaining their shape. It is hard to explain, sorry.
    Anyway I asked reiki again for help, and I felt this fire/lotus thing expanding up. It felt like a couple of inch stiff pole going through my back and I had to keep my spine straight even though it was uncomfortable the way I was sitting. So I was with my back straight for a couple of minutes and when it got to my head two things happened: one, I saw a lot of multicoloured dots and spheres before my eyes , two, the strength of the energy completely overshadowed reiki for a moment, I mean it felt so strong that it just filled me completely and I lost the feeling of reiki.

That was about an hour ago. My back still feels filled with something, like it was hollow before and now it is full. It is a strange feeling. Even now when I summon reiki, the energy in my back still feels much stronger then reiki I'm using. It's strange.

I don't know what to think, I think I partially achieved my goal. I feel this was a big step, but there are still steps to be done. I don't know, I'll see how I'll feel tomorrow. Now, I just feel strange.

I will be grateful for any advice from people who tried to awake kundalini. I will greatly appreciate any comments and advice. I need to put my experiences in some reference.

Blessings
    S.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast