Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Activating Kundalini

Blog Entries

Re: Activating Kundalini

Well.... I haven't raised mine, but it has been awakened some.
    Some years ago (two?) I started having symptoms, and visions of snakes, and a dream or two. Then one night last year, I felt energy going up my spine and that 'full' feeling you describe, and it got to around my belly, and then it stopped.
    Before I even knew what Kundalini was I've had the 'light on the head' phenomena, and a few brow flashes, so that didn't surprise me when it happened that one night, but nothing else happened for the longest time.
    Of course, I haven't been trying anything in specific to raise it, I figure when it's time for it I'll know somehow.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

The traditional Kundalini rising is only one form of it. The more prepared for it to happen, the more boring it can be. Kundalini can spread out gradually in all directions to fill the body rather than just racing up the spine and hitting like lightning.It still counts.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom
    The traditional Kundalini rising is only one form of it. The more prepared for it to happen, the more boring it can be. Kundalini can spread out gradually in all directions to fill the body rather than just racing up the spine and hitting like lightning.It still counts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Serpentarius
    I mean it felt so strong that it just filled me completely and I lost the feeling of reiki.
    It spread in all directions when it arrived at the top of my head, filled me completely, it was a very strong sensation.
    Right now it is easier for me to move a certain energy through my spine, and it looks like a flame. In the beginning it was orange, later it turned purple/indigo with bright green aura, and now it looks silvery white. >_>

It was just one step along the way I guess. Many more to go. Oh yes, another thing I noticed is that I feel energetically stronger and that my clairvoyance improved.
    So I guess it was worth it.

Hi ... These posts were interesting to me. I have recently done something similar -- i.e., made requests to feel kundalini, and felt similar vibs in root chakra, top back of legs, and face. Anyway, I find now if I request to feel it, similar sensations come readily. I have been hesitant to request more. I am not really in a rush to get into new things just yet. I am curious about your progress. For me, a few months ago, I started to perceive energy very strongly -- e.g., feeling people, trees, etc., rather strongly from distances too (among other things, like seeing auras, remote viewing, etc.). I have been trying to find other folks with similar experiences (mostly, related to feeling energy since it is easiest and prevalent). It has been a bit strange to feel since it is something I can feel all the time (if I focus on it). Anyway, I am curious if you may experience this too. As an FYI, I don't really practice Reiki or anything. I found this path mostly on my own... but, I expect much of what I do is similar. Mostly, I focus on diet, exercise, and balanced thought (whatever that means ). Anyway, I am curious how your Kundalini stuff turns out. If your head does not explode, that will be great. Anyway, i am not sure if you will have any balancing issues. For me, I had some issues, but I found balance by a) learning how to relax and go with the flow (e.g., not overusing chakras, etc.), b) not overthinking or assuming too much, c) focusing on diet and health. I have heard most folks say to eat meat, etc. Personally, I found above 3 things to be better since I felt more energized and in focus.

Quote Originally Posted by Spark
    Hi ... These posts were interesting to me. I have recently done something similar -- i.e., made requests to feel kundalini, and felt similar vibs in root chakra, top back of legs, and face. Anyway, I find now if I request to feel it, similar sensations come readily.
    Hi
    As for being able to summon the energy at will I have been able o do it readily as well. My back feels different and I can use a type of energy I was not able to use before (maybe it was there all the time, only my ability to sense it and use it appeared).

For me, a few months ago, I started to perceive energy very strongly -- e.g., feeling people, trees, etc., rather strongly from distances too (among other things, like seeing auras, remote viewing, etc.). I have been trying to find other folks with similar experiences (mostly, related to feeling energy since it is easiest and prevalent). It has been a bit strange to feel since it is something I can feel all the time (if I focus on it). Anyway, I am curious if you may experience this too.
    As for feeling other peoples energy, I was able to feel it even before, only not all the time, only when I actually tried to sense it. That has not changed. I don’t feel other people energy constantly, I don’t want that, I tend to keep to myself so I have only tried to feel other peoples energy when I heal . I have not tried to feel animal or plant energy. Maybe I’ll try that sometime.

Anyway, I am curious how your Kundalini stuff turns out. If your head does not explode, that will be great. Anyway, I am not sure if you will have any balancing issues. For me, I had some issues, but I found balance by a) learning how to relax and go with the flow (e.g., not overusing chakras, etc.), b) not overthinking or assuming too much, c) focusing on diet and health. I have heard most folks say to eat meat, etc. Personally, I found above 3 things to be better since I felt more energized and in focus.
    My head not exploding would be a good thing I need to find a new centre of balance :/ How to say it, after that energy experience I just feel strange (both mentally/emotionally and physically), but I guess it is just a matter of getting used to the new situation. And I had some minor problems the first night after the experience but I am fine now, with time I will get completely used to the new energy characteristics I suppose.

I have been hesitant to request more. I am not really in a rush to get into new things just yet. I am curious about your progress. As an FYI, I don't really practice Reiki or anything. I found this path mostly on my own... but, I expect much of what I do is similar. Mostly, I focus on diet, exercise, and balanced thought (whatever that means ).
    There is more than one way to eat a cheese.
    Certain things can be achieved by using different approaches. And as for rushing things, I’ve been using reiki for 3 years now and only a couple of days ago I had an idea to use it for kundalini rising >_>, so don’t worry, you don’t have to rush things, when the time is right the things will rush you.

It only happened a couple of days ago, so I might have to wait to see more results.

Blessings
    S.

PS.
    I haven't told about another thing I feel. It is this feeling of uneasiness for the future. I just got the nagging feeling that inducing this energetic experience is going to bring serious consequences. That my path has kind of shifted or changed and the consequences might hit me, and they might hit me hard, regardless of whether it will be pleasant or not. So this kind of uneasiness I am feeling right now.
    This kind of feeling is a part of this all new strange perspective.

Hi Serp ...
    Yes, that is similar to how I feel energy in people. I only do it when I want to also. But, I also feel trees, telephone poles, etc. I also feel it in the back sometimes. It is strongest if I essentially kind of lock onto it with my whole body and relax into it. I feel it as a kind of magnetic torque on the body. Anyway, I kind of understand your feeling of trepidation that you mentioned. But, I "think" that focusing on love, and faith, and not overthinking -- and, not over-indulging in sensing stuff can lead to balance. Anyway, I tend to think that balance is the key. And, I tend to think that it is hard to maintain after we go each step further. But, fear would probably tip more out of balance. Anyway, if you can feel people, you have got to try feeling trees. They are very soothing to me. I noticed it after I was going for a walk during lunch. Pines trees tend to be the strongest. And, trees seem to have a kind of energy center (or whatever) near their top. So, tall trees are kind of easier to feel from a distance. Anyway, this sounds kooky to me as I write this... very kooky. Except, I have experienced it sooooo much. I think part of balance is not trying to weigh things too much one way or the other...
    Anyway, good luck.
    Regards,

Blog Entries

You know, every so often my energy sensations become active to the point of intruding on my general awareness as I go about my business. In a weird synchronicity thing, I will often see a real snake on my walk with the dog around the time a new burst happens. I saw a red-bellied black a few days ago. Then recently dreamed I was looking at a white dress with two belts that I liked. Seeing this post again made me think of that dream. I wonder what is coming?
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Quote Originally Posted by Beekeeper
    You know, every so often my energy sensations become active to the point of intruding on my general awareness as I go about my business. In a weird synchronicity thing, I will often see a real snake on my walk with the dog around the time a new burst happens. I saw a red-bellied black a few days ago. Then recently dreamed I was looking at a white dress with two belts that I liked. Seeing this post again made me think of that dream. I wonder what is coming?
    Maybe it's the current global development phase or something. Sometimes I had months of hardly doing anything spiritual then suddenly I start doing "spiritual" things like crazy later to find out that people also had times of low activity after which they returned to their spiritual practices at roughly the same time as I did. And recently people have been reporting kundalini related activity, energy spikes, dreams, visions, so that might the theme for now.

Blog Entries

Yep, what y'all said.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Hello Friends

Another update. Since I had the energetical experience few days ago I noticed a couple of differences in my daily spiritual life
    Here's one of them:

I was planing on meditating before sleep so I turned off all the lights and I lied down on the bed. Unwillingly I entered a light trance, my body filled itself with energy and I had slight whole body vibrations/buzzing. At one moment I noticed the ceiling and the ceiling light and I thought something like: "heh, I opened my eyes, I need to close them". Well It would be all nice if just after that while trying to close my eyes I hadn't noticed that my eyes were closed all the time >_> .
    So I thought "cool". After that when I saw the ceiling through closed eyes again I looked at my feet. They were glowing they were still looking like my physical legs, only they were of different colour, orange, vibrant, full of energy, like there was some light within them shining through flesh, something like when you put your hand right in front of a light bulb and the light shines through your skin and muscles.
    When I actually opened my eyes it was pitch black and I didn't see my legs nor the ceiling.

I assume things like that are all too common for an experienced clairvoyant or astral projector, but I am neither. My clairvoyance was rather limited, and I only had one astral projection via LD. I never especially trained for those either.
    I am telling you about this my friends, because it was actually the first time I had seen something that way. And it was so vivid and spontaneous! For me personally the level of the few experiences I had in those few days is completely different from what I had been experiencing before! The difference is so big that it's unsettling, like what will I see next (I already had a major WTF scary vision moment the first night after the kundalini raising >_>)

PS. CF, I don't want to hijack Silence Dogood's thread, should I start another one for my experiences?

Blessings
    S.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast