Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Throat Chakra blockage and developing vibrational awareness

1. Re: Throat Chakra blockage and developing vibrational awareness

Palehorse,
    I am suffering from a severe throat infection, so I was looking up throat chakra blockage info and saw your post and read your technique about tying the chakras and clearing blockages and I immediately felt a difference and right after my throat feels way better. I still have a lot of work to do but I think your method is amazing and thanks for sharing it

Re: Throat Chakra blockage and developing vibrational awareness

Dear Spirit Healer,

if you're looking for a quick solution to the infection,

you can get rid of it very quickly using a strong oxidizer. Try Jim Humble's MMS. I removed my sore throat infection with it (using it topically) completly within 48 hours (after 24 it was half-sized). On another occasion I used anti-biotics to treat sore throat and they didn't get rid of the infection yet after weeks of taking them. And after it was gone it came right back...

MMS is a chemical selected for it's ability to kill any kind of pathogens very quickly without attacking tissue.

As for the blockages of the energy bodies:

I feel that sleep is what's holding me back. I feel as tho I am being brainwashed during sleep and I am not myself when I wake up. Then It takes 30-60 minutes of meditative effort to get rid of these blockages and then I return to normal again.

I can teach noone (not even myself) how to get rid of blockages or meditate properly to get really deep but i can say that it only works when one is psy-chically very comfortable and when blocked - one is not comfortable.

kind regards,

Paul

Blog Entries

The staff of AD does not endorse or condemn users when they recommend 'alternative' cures unless they are illegal. However it's important to realize that users are coming from a nonmedical perspective.
    What works for one may not work for another, and what may be safe for one may not be safe for another.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    The staff of AD does not endorse or condemn users when they recommend 'alternative' cures unless they are illegal. However it's important to realize that users are coming from a nonmedical perspective.
    What works for one may not work for another, and what may be safe for one may not be safe for another.
    I honestly think it would be for mutual benefit if the staff here would condemn the medical System for what it is - wicked sick and designed only to create huge profit for the industries by promoting products and therapies that are at best not working, usually making people sicker and in the worst case killing people.
    However, clearly the downside of this would be that the rate of your site's hacking attacks could easily increase by ten.

Well atleast Robert condemns the big corporations so that's a good thing
    More people need to speak out about more facets of the ♥♥♥♥stem System.

kind regards,

Paul

Hi Tiny,

I hear ya here condeming aspects of the medical system that are exploitative. I do have to say though that that is more of a human problem than a problem with mainstream western medicine itself.
    A LOT of the alternative medicine out there is just as exploitative, working the conspiracy theory angle that big pharma and medicinal conglomerates are out to get you.

I fall into this seeing what you want to see trap often myself, but i wish we could all apply the same critical thinking we do with conspiracy theories as we do with what is out in the mainstream.
    You haveeyes each composed of 130 million photoreceptor cells. In each of those cells there’s 100 trillion atoms that’s more than all the stars in the Milky way galaxy.However each atom in each cell in each eye formed in the core of a star billions of years ago and yet here they are today being utilized to capture the energy released from that same process all to expand the consciousness of you. It's ironic in that you are the universe experiencing itself And all you are is a thought.

I was told I had a block in my crown and third eye chakra, though I had some work to get rid of this I heard some of it may still be there. Any advice on how to get rid of it? Could the issues the above users have with throat chakra apply to this as well or would this be something different?