Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Psychic attack and the works

Palehorse Redivivus Guest

Re: Psychic attack and the works

Quote Originally Posted by philipsmeyer
    Quick question ? If I have a kundalini awakening , can this cleanse al the negs from my body or can Negs actually help to induce kundalini for there own means since kundalini enhances botch -/+ asspects. I'ff had 3 spontanious awakenings in 2 weeks (while sleeping) always Force stopping them half way. If it happens again should I proceed, certiounly feels positive.

Kundalini brings liberation to yogi's and bondage to fools - quite
    I've had some experiences that I believe to be K-related, though I don't feel like I can really say much about any effect its had on neg interference issues either way.

Based more on personal research into what it is and what it does, my best guess is that K could just as easily exascerbate or help with interference issues, and that depends more on the state of the person raising it (whether they meant to or not).

John Guest

Hello Philip,

There was one thing that I saw as most inadvisable.

Every time I'm attacked I send a stronger more visual (often evil/destructive) thought back in defence hoping the attackers will frighten down but since these ppl work in groups and like getting drunk I really having a unhappy experience. Insomnia has become a major problem.
    I work extensively with telepathy and inter personal connections of every kind. There is a basic rule you need to understand and follow. That rule is "Harm No One". There is never a good reason to wish another ill fortune or attempt to cause harm.

When I try to pray to higher self/divine mother I hear laughter and get attacked.
    This sounds very much like you are involved with an internal conflict. Can you imagine that you are more than your ego-mind. You are a unique expression of All That Is. There are many aspects to you, many energetic expressions that are diverse in nature.

As I see it, your prayers are being received by an aspect of your subconscious that is either performing these attacks or encouraging them from others. You need to elevate the energy of your intentions so that you can actually reach your higher self. So go back to that "Harm No One" rule and ask your higher self about it with an open heart and mind.

I hope these views are of some value to you.

John

Blog Entries

Quick question ? If I have a kundalini awakening , can this cleanse al the negs from my body
    It may help, but Kundalini awakening is not something to be taken lightly. Deliberately invoking (or provoking) a Kundalini awakening when you're anything other than very stable mentally, spiritually, and emotionally can cause catastrophic life changes. It may well get rid of the negs, but awakening Kundalini for the purpose of ridding yourself of negs when you're not prepared for the full effect of the Kundalini is a bit like burning your house to the ground to get rid of squirrels infesting the attic. It'll probably work, but at what cost?

Note that Robert had a very difficult Kundalini experience (as did I, though my awakening was spontaneous). It's definitely not something to undertake without great caution and preparation, if at all possible.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by OW
    awakening Kundalini for the purpose of ridding yourself of negs when you're not prepared for the full effect of the Kundalini is a bit like burning your house to the ground to get rid of squirrels infesting the attic.
    That's another keeper. You guys are coming up with good ones all over the place today.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

philipsmeyer Guest

Okay thanx you'll for the comments.

Just to *menshoin I'ff had 2 fully raised kundalini experiences .
    Once with love ,saw angels and started crying (while tripping) and once with fear while sleeping ,male energy(right) started rising and female(left) energy blocked so I almost had a catastrohpy on my hands since it felt like my kundalini rose only on the right side (left side got stuck or something , very painfully).

I'm a student and have don't inteogeons about 25 times, stopped reasontly.

Energy body developed to the point that telepathy is daily thing. Having difficulty concentration in class since dark thoughts keep poping up.Neg probs.
    Every neg thought brings more negative subconscious opinions from my classmates which make me often walk out halfway between the lecture since my entire body feels cold vibration inside and out. Having problem controlling my own mind always searching/looking for the worst possible thought in the specific environment to influence people.

Moms sending me to psychologist on the agreement that she buys me *sleeping pills. * Also a problem.
    Gona c how it goes. Do energy work, have qlink and pray for divine mother @ night.

Unsure on what 2 do next. Problems started since I moved into dormitory with many people around (begining 2008, dad pays 4 year so can't move)where I used to stay solitary.

Thinking of finding spiritual healer to check me out but yeah.

ANY opinions appreciated

watrinh Guest

Hey dude,

I'm also a student at a university... And I've been suffering serious serious spiritual invasion for the past 8 years. Yeah I know, it's amazing how I even was able to step into a university with my mind getting literally blown up a zillion times.

I don't know how it is for you, but for me, when I'm around lots of people my spiritual issues fade away. Group power of classmates and hall-mates helped block off the attacks for me. So if you're under attack, I do not see why you would want to stay solitary and have your mind constantly overshadowed with spiritual destruction problems. Perhaps it is because you feel like you're picking up on negative opinions being tossed at you from other people's subconscious. I have had that quite a lot, and many times it was just the attacking entities that were playing tricks on me to keep me isolated. Even if it is other people tossing negative opinions at you subconsciously, I feel that choosing to be with such people is way better than choosing to face the negative entities.

For me, my most effective countermeasure to this date is being around people. I try to forget about my spiritual issues and am trying to dive into life and socialize with as much people as possible. I don't care if they like me or not, so long as I'm around them the negative entities lose power.

So my exit route from being mentally overshadowed by my own fears and implanted thoughts or fears is to just stick with others as much as possible. I realize that sometimes it is really hard to ignore the spiritual problems because of the overwhelming fear involved. So I do my best to realize that the issue would end now, no matter how much I lost spiritually, so long as I'm with others.

Even now, I still get assaulted. I have written up many posts. Most of the time, when I write, I'm feeling really down from the attacks, so I write and vent it all off here. What I feel is great about this forum is that you get the attention from people who actually understand spirituality and the paranormal, and have compassion from those who are suffering from attacks.

philipsmeyer Guest

Yo bro ! thanx 4 the input! I should probaly realise that the world is not against us but 4 us.

watrinh Guest

Yo bro ! thanx 4 the input! I should probaly realise that the world is not against us but 4 us.
    Actually, what I meant was... every time you feel like you're under attack, go to another human and hang out with them. This destroys the attack power. Especially when you're living in the dorms, there's always gotta be someone awake even at like 4 am.

Blog Entries

I would rephrase it to say that life doesn't happen to you, it happens through you.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

philipsmeyer Guest

Yo sorry watrinh that I didn't completly relie on what you wrote but I have found that what you say to be true.

When a friends sleep over I never get attacked also rarely @ day time.

The more people awake In the area the stronger we are or something.

Regards

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast