Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Who knows the stars?

Who knows the stars?

okay this might seem a little strange..

background -
    when i'm lying in bed, i ask to be shown certain things. the source of the information varies.
    often i ask my higher self, and often i ask a particular guide i've been in touch with for a while.
    for a while there i was under the impression he was from the Pleiadean system.
    the friend who introduced me to him, was told by her guide, who is apparently from the Pleiades, to tell me about him.
    tho at the time she only told me he was a male light being looking out for me. she didn't actually say he was Pleiadean in origin.
    so usually, when i'm directing requests to him, i ask "my Pleiadean guide".
    as time has passed, i've come to recognize his "energy signature" in these dreams. i know which dream is being influenced by him, almost as soon as it starts.
    now he's becoming so familiar to me, when i'm still, and directing my consciousness toward him, i can almost feel his response intuitively.

so what's been happening is, when i'm asking him for something, i still direct the thought to my Pleiadean friend, but for a while now, i've been receiving an amused feeling back that tells me he's not actually Pleiadean.

so last night i asked him to let me know where he originates from. i asked for some obvious symbolism, that would give me a clue of the name, as we humans would know it, for his star system.

what ensued was a strange dream, which was like i was watching a tv show, but also playing a part in it.
    in it i had 2 guys, who seemed like Brothers, who took it upon themselves to look out for me.
    at one point on of them kinda morphed into a dog-like creature, and was walking around on all fours.
    i had to say to him, "come on, you're not a dog! get up".
    he had a strange skin, it was a strange texture, not quite reptilian, but it did seem hard, like scales. and it was an even black colour. now that i think of it he had no hair either. and he ended up giving me a bunch of money, cos he knew he was in a state of greater abundance than me.

next i was watching a scene in the tv show.
    a boy and his Sister were fighting. they were twins. they both had dark hair with blue streaks. it was a bit disturbing cos it looked real, but in the back of my mind was always, "it's only a tv show".

these were the 2 parts of the dream that kinda stuck out, there was a bunch of other stuff in there, including my own Sister, but i reckon that's cos i've been in touch with her a few times in the past few days. tho Brothers and Sisters come up a few times.

so i guess my question is, does any of that relate to what any of you guys know of names or histories of stars or star systems?

a black dog? the dog star, that's Sirius right?
    Twins? maybe some destructive conflict happening at some time in the past. binary stars perhaps? colliding?

any thoughts?...
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.

Re: Who knows the stars?

okay so i just took a look at wikipedia. her's what it says about Sirius -
    Sirius is the brightest star in the night sky with a visual apparent magnitude of −1.46, almost twice as bright as Canopus, the next brightest star. The name Sirius is derived from the Ancient Greek Σείριος.[16] The star has the Bayer designation α Canis Majoris (α CMa, or Alpha Canis Majoris). What the naked eye perceives as a single star is actually a binary star system, consisting of a white main sequence star of spectral type A1V, termed Sirius A, and a faint white dwarf companion of spectral type DA2, termed Sirius B.

Sirius appears bright due to both its intrinsic luminosity and its closeness to the Earth. At a distance of 2.6 parsecs (8.6 light years), the Sirius system is one of our near neighbors. Sirius A is about twice as massive as the Sun and has an absolute visual magnitude of 1.42. It is 25 times more luminous than the Sun[8] but has a significantly lower luminosity than other bright stars such as Canopus or Rigel. The system is between 200 and 300 million years old.[8] It was originally composed of two bright bluish stars. The more massive of these, Sirius B, consumed its resources and became a red giant before shedding its outer layers and collapsing into its current state as a white dwarf around 120 million years ago.[8]

Sirius is also known colloquially as the "Dog Star", reflecting its prominence in its constellation, Canis Major (English: Big Dog).[17] The heliacal rising of Sirius marked the flooding of the Nile in Ancient Egypt and the 'Dog Days' of summer for the Ancient Greeks, while to the Polynesians it marked winter and was an important star for navigation around the Pacific Ocean.

the Brother and Sister had blue streaks in their hair!

Blog Entries

What I thought about Sirius is that I believe (and I'm not sure, you might have to fact-check this) is that the ancient egyptians associated Syrius with Osiris, who in mythology fought his twin brother Seth, and the whole resurrection thing is based on this, if you remember the myth.
    Not sure how it relates to your life or the blue-haired symbolism-
    In the story were also featured Isis and Nephthys (Isis was Osiris' wife & sister, and Nepthys was Seth's wife and sister) and they were twins also. Obviously the dualistic archetypes, life vs. death (Osiris being life and Seth being death) and Fertility vs. barrenness (Isis symbolized fertility, and Nepthys represented the Nile's dry season, and I think she was also the queen of the underworld.) Not really a 'good vs. evil' archetypes as we would see them in modern times, but more of a 'abundance vs. lack' thing, as they saw life back then, as cycles of life.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Very cool Neil. I love when I'm able to find facts to back up what I get intuitively.

yeah Mishell. it was very cool, indeed, to get such an easily interpretable symbolic response.

a couple of days ago, in the American book store, i came across a book of info channeled from the Sirius High Council.
    interesting stuff, talks about the 3rd Sirius star which isn't observable to us cos it's ascended into the 6th dimension, along with it people and planets..
    it's mainly talking about our imminent ascension, that of Ra(our sun) and Gaia, and possible many of the other planets of our solar system.

anyhoo, i was reading before bed, and when i went and lay down, i centred myself. i made a request to learn more, and almost immediately a conversation of sorts began in my mind.
    a stream of information, as if i was still reading the book, with brief questions coming from my mind, being answered..
    of course i cannot remember any details, i only remember thinking to myself, "wow! it's like i'm still reading!"
    it carried on as i drifted off to sleep....

Timotheus Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Timotheus
    the named nature naming knows when nature named remembers its true self.

Truth!

Timotheus Guest

oh i get it!
    the black dog indeed had a slightly un-trustworthy feel to him, even tho he seemed to look like he had good intentions.
    not long now, and he'll be left behind. his attention seeking bark nothing more than the sound of a memory.

thanks Tim!