yesterday and today.
yesterday, in the morning as i'm lying in bed, drifting... i'm on my front, i hear/feel footsteps beside my bed. i feel a presence come over and stand by me. i realize i'm paralyzed, which is annoying. it feels like the presence is amused by this, almost laughing. i wiggle my fingers and it ends.
today, lying on my back i decided to meditate a little, noticing my breath i quickly entered a nice warm trance.
had a fun dream-like experience, of sliding down a hillside on my feet, like i used to do as a kid.
then i started humming, "Aum" to activate my chakras, which allowed me to float off the ground. a guy in a tree reminded me to keep the tone constant, if it went too high i might tear or distort the chakras i was working with.
i get to the bottom of the hill and i'm in the village where i grew up.

next i'm in my bed, lying on my back.
i hear keys in the front door, and footsteps coming in. the sounds of rustling - shopping bags?
the footsteps come into the room. it must be my girlfriend. but wait, she just went to work an hour ago!
i listen to the sounds come closer. a swishing rustling sound like paper bags or sheets of material of some sort.
i feel the presence come down to me on the bed. it puts what feels like a soft silk sheet over my head and neck.
it feels soft, but i'm very aware of it across my exposed neck.
the rustling sound is constant, mixed with soft whispers.
"are you friendly?" i ask in my mind.
it comes down closer to me. now i feel more weight on my chest, and is that a slight tightening of the sheet across my neck? or is that just what i'm expecting to happen?
"who are you?" i demand. amongst the whispers i'm sure i hear "Neil".

i'm not really afraid, i know this is a common experience and could very well be a part of myself, but as it feels like this thing is kneeling on top of me with it's face right in front of mine, i decide i've had enough.
"begone!" i say in my mind, and then again, i manage to actually say the words with my mouth, albeit very slowly and with great difficulty, "begone!".

with that i'm awake enough and it's over.