I had a very long, interesting dream last night.

The basic premise seemed to be that I was either a member or the leader of a group that was constantly sabotaging this mega-corporation. There was some massive powerful device that they were trying to activate, and it seemed like a good portion of the dream was me and some others trying to steal and get away with the keys they needed to operate the device. I don't remember why I was so opposed to this corporation.

In any case, I and a few others in this dream had the ability to fly. In fact, it seemed that pretty much everyone had the potential to, it was just a very difficult ability to master. Even I had a lot of trouble with it, sometimes not having the best control and being unable to go up very far or go very fast...but I was better at it than anyone else in the dream. Even so, I would often get tangled by power lines, and every time I took off someone usually flew up and grabbed my legs, trying to pull me down. I don't think anyone was very successful with it though. There was lots of intrigue in the dream as well...a lot of political maneuvering that I can't even remember. The dream seemed to cover hours and hours of material and I can't remember a lot of the details. After a lot of exciting close calls, I eventually stole the unique key (there were four keys, three were exactly the same and the fourth was unique), and at the end of the dream I was with a girl and we were testing our own new security perimeter that I had designed based on my exploits - basically, a system good enough that only I could get around it. I think by stealing the key I wound up making a huge amount of money somehow...in fact I think the key had something to do with my security system.

In any case, my description is really jumbled because the details are all so fuzzy, but I do remember it was one hell of a cool dream.