Thread: 1st lucid dream

1st lucid dream

After days of standstill, I finally managed to have a lucid dream, it's my first one !
    my huge expertise in OBE's (1) tends to prove that last night was not one of them but "just a dream"...
    what was amazing was to distinguish between dream and reality. I was in bed, it was 2am and I had been listening to music for 3 hours. I suddenly had some kind of kicks in the body. I decided to stay still, stop the music and go for it. If I managed to OBE, I would go and visit a friend of mine. I kept thinking about him. what appeared to be seconds later (I could have sworn that I never fell asleep) I heard steps in the stairs. I was still thinking about my friend and not trying to be too excited (I was hearing astral noise cool). But it was so loud that I started to be concerned, I remembered that I forgot to close a window upstairs and it might be someone getting in from there. I wanted to get up to close the window but realized I was completely paralized. I was happy because I just needed to follow the instructions I saw on internet (ie, imagine that the other body turns 180 degrees to get out and will finally fly, I was on the verge of flying !). I tried and tried and couldn't manage, I was dead paralized. At a certain point, a guy (a phantom not flying) came in the room, sat on the other side of the bed, and lied there next to me, I asked him how many dwellers live in this place because I had already heard a family beforehand and now him (an astral boyfriend ?!). I told him that I found him quite nice but I didn't know him so there was no way I would have sex with him, I asked if it was ok to cuddle instead.(at which point I could move again !)
    I got really excited that I had someone there to talk to, I asked him to check if I were using my mouth to speak or if we were using telepathy. Then I told him that I was really happy because all the dwellers I'm meeting are really nice or completely oblivious to me, I therefore do not need to worry when I do my induction sessions !
    I ckecked my room, it all seemed normal, and took him in my arms....we cuddled then black out
    I was completely lucid (checked the room, tried to fly etc...) but was not aware I was in a dream.

Blog Entries

Re: 1st lucid dream

Dear s.beauty- the definition of 'lucid' in a dream has nothing to do with the clarity of the phenomenon- it has to do with the fact that you know you're dreaming. So if you didn't know you were dreaming, it was a very clear and realistic nonlucid dream.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

I knew it had not much to do with reality but more with control. I thought a dream is 'lucid' ifyou can take control of it. In that case, I realized I was paralyzed and started to trick or do things to control the whole event. It were like if I were awake and in total control. My 'usual' dreams don't make much sense and I'm never lucid. I only remember them when I wake up.....

Blog Entries

No, even though lucid dreamers often try to take control of their dreams, what makes them lucid is their realization of it being a dream. Usually to take control of it you realize of what the situation is first, then make the decision to try to control it. But in the dreaming context, lucidity is the awareness of it being a dream (or an OBE, if it applies.) Control is one possible thing to do when you become lucid. There are other things 'on the list' to do also.

thanks CFtraveler. I do agree it was just a dream but there is one thing I'm sure of, I didn't dream the sleep paralysis, I've had dozens of them in the past and it's just like being awake and unable to move. I tried to reach for my phone, looked at objects I could have a look at etc... It's a feeling I know quite well (especially that very distinguishable feeling when you're trying to move and it doesn't work !), and I usually stare for a while then convince myself to close my eyes and try to sleep because there's nothing I can do about it. the rest was a dream (it's true that when I think of all my previous sleep paralysis, I was stuck but I never encountered dwellers and nothing wierd ever happened (not even astral noise....) , I could, however, accurately repeat what I heard and saw If people were there, or music or tv was on)
    it was definitely not a lucid dream, damn it !

Blog Entries

I think it was a partial projection.