Thread: Vegans, not the extreme vegitarians

Vegans, not the extreme vegitarians

As I woke up this morning a part of my mind was repeating the name of the singer Suzanne Vega. Over and over and over. Then just the word Vega stood out and I remembered the dream I had.

The last scene of the dream I walked into a huge building that was like a warehouse store. In the center there were tables lined up, and they were covered with a mountain of Teddy Bears. Then all of a sudden the scene changed to something that seemed like it had been hiding under this dream and other dreams through the night.

I was sitting in a pod that seemed to be docked at a half-circle bench. There were 3 beings sitting at the bench. It felt like school when the teacher sits at the head of the class. I realized mine was not the only pod. We were in a large room and there was a line of docking benches with pods attached to them.

The three beings seemed genderless. They would have been tall if they had stood up. They had long thin faces and their skin would alternate between looking like a bright white light with skin stretched across it to a metal grey color. There was continuity between the three as far as skin color went. They were the same color all the time, they all three switched back and forth. I don’t know what the bodies looked like. It seems like they were wearing robes. Even the arms were hidden from me, although I can say they were not the long, thin, praying-mantis arms that the tall skinny aliens are usually pictured with.

I don’t know how else to word it, other than it felt like this alien scene was hiding under my other dreams through the night. I even remember seeing the scene other times while in the midst of other dreams. The aliens looked like white lights then, but quickly put on their grey skin. Almost like they knew that I was becoming more conscious of them.

I don’t want to make too many assumptions, but intuitively a few things stood out. They were using the dream to mask what was happening. They were teachers. They used the grey skin to look more human. They were from Vega. And, I’ve been there before.

Re: Vegans, not the extreme vegitarians

Cool!
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.

Blog Entries

Wow. Your post gave me goosebumps.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

I had some goosebumps too.

Blog Entries

Interesting recall, Mishell. I wonder what will happen next.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Tonight we went out to dinner and on the way home there was a van in front of us. There was writing on the back of it and when we got closer to it I saw that it said "vega-trans".

We laughed about it. But really, what are the chances?

Blog Entries

This article about simultaneous dreaming may interest you: http://www.dreaminglucid.com/articlemultipleaw.html
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Interesting article. I need to keep up with my dream journal. It's been months since I've written anything in it.