Thread: masturbation

wozyh Guest

masturbation

Alright, I hope everybody is ok.

My question for you all is; Masturbation, is it harmful if it is done overly excessivelly, and, more importantly, if done overly excessivelly is it harmful for a person who has highly developed energy centres. When I state harmful I mean psychologically and metaphysically harmful. The reason I ask is because, basically, I have been very fortunate in that I've been lucky enough to personally experience OBE's and lucid dreams for years. I initially started to experince these phenomena when I developed hearing diffculties in my mid teens, and, as a consequence I became more introverted.

Anyway, getting to my point, obviously we all have sexual desires and we all feel a need to purge our desire and gain satisfaction/relief. I suppose when a person masturbates (please clarify me if im wrong) they are engaging there third eye (visualising) and they are stimulating the root chakra, which in the process is drawing in energy (chi?). The energy continues to be drawn in and when a critical point is reached a "climax" is triggered. The energy pooled by the root chakra then travels upwards through the chakra system one by one, and, in the process, opens up each individual chakra briefly, which causes a physical ejaculation and a "burst" of euphoria.

I am not sure if this happens to anyone else, but when I masturbate (or during intercourse), and just before I climax, I feel twitching in both my feet - Im thinking that this is probably something to do with chi and my root chakra. Also, and seperately, I dont know if this wise, but I have masturbated when i've been stressed/anxious, so to snap me out of my negativity/uncomfortableness. I figure this could probably be, some what, what sex addicts do. They have a constant need to draw in and generate sexual energy, use it to open up chakras (temporarily) and in the process briefly unblock blocked chakras, a bit like a hit from a drug. Maybe it has something to do with the root chakra and a person never feeling settled?

I suppose my main points what I want to make in this post are, if masturbation is done overly excessively can it distort and unbalance a persons energy system? If continouslly done to "snap people out of negativity" will it wire somebodies chakras "awkwardly", i.e. socially awkward, and more so if a persons higher chakras are well developed?

Any thoughts would be much appreciated.

Regards,

Warren

Blog Entries

Re: masturbation

Moderation in everything.
    As to sexual addiction, energetic imbalance is just one manifestation of what is a very complex problem- the substitution of one thing for another, as most addictions are.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

Yup, I agree with CFT. The problem isn't in the act, itself, but in excessive use of it, or dependence on it. So, it's the drive behind the act that you need to be looking at.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Quote Originally Posted by wozyh
    Anyway, getting to my point, obviously we all have sexual desires and we all feel a need to purge our desire and gain satisfaction/relief.
    There is nothing obvious about this. It is that attitude of needing to purge that is the problem. You are fighting against your own strength and there are no winners when you fight yourself.

star Guest

When you masterbate Jing is being used, and Jing starts in the feet. Anyway, if it isn;t purely a nervous system thing. I'd just suggest that you look inward and check for blockages.

wozyh Guest

Thank you for all your replies, it is very much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by star
    When you masterbate Jing is being used, and Jing starts in the feet. Anyway, if it isn;t purely a nervous system thing. I'd just suggest that you look inward and check for blockages.
    good idea, that sounds like something I need to do.

how do you go about doing this? Im a bit of a novice when it comes down to meditating and the likes etc etc.

If you can give me some brief instructions then that would be cool.

Thanks again

Warren