Thread: How to make 'Physical Contact With God'

1. How to make 'Physical Contact With God'

Hi

I want to share my knowledge with you. I hope that's ok.

I started meditating seriously when I settled down & a Being began communicating telepathically with me in a very lucid way that included voice & symbols. I began spending every spare moment in communication with the Being and it turned out to be the Being that had physically touched me from the spiritual side at various times in my younger years. It knew everything about me and began taking me to other worlds and other lives, and it showed me how time & space are just an energy that can be manipulated by Beings such as itself. It said this earth world is a school and all people must come here at some stage.

As I spent year after year with the Being I began to understand that all the things it was doing were what people have always attributed to God alone, and so I realized that I was communicating & interacting with God. It introduced me to other Beings like itself and they all had different people to look after, and all the Beings were as One. They all work as one and follow a set plan and they direct the destiny of mankind and our world. This is why many people find that they look at the clock at exactly 11:11 each day. The Beings control our world using time as the framework that lets them know when to make movements in our world. So people are moving in exact accordance with time under the direction of these God Beings. All a person has to do is get in touch with the God Being that is with them and they will be taken outside of time & space and be shown how things work in the universe & beyond.

The God Being showed me how it comes from another dimension and that all people have that other dimension as part of their bodies as well. On that other dimension each human body has a passage running from the feet to the top of the head and a chamber that branches off from the passage at the lower torso area to the back of the human body. It is in that chamber that a God Being sits and watches over each individual person every day. At night the God Being leaves the chamber and moves through the passage to one of the exit points or portals which are at the feet, head or thigh area. The God Beings move in the chamber & inner passage in synchronization with the movements of the human body and so they are never detected.

The God Being showed me where the chamber & passage are and then moved through the passage & chamber as I was staying quite still so that I could feel it's every movement. Then after that the God Being let me feel it coming out of the chamber and through the passage and out of the exits every day, and then it would physically touch me & communicate with me.

I began reading peoples dreams and in many dreams God was telling the people in symbolic ways that there is a secret chamber next to them that God is watching them from, and also that there is a secret passage and entrance near them that is the exit point from the world. I began to see that God is trying to educate people all over the world about where God actually is and yet no one understands at all. The only reason I could understand was because God had shown me these things personally.

I could write forever about the things God has shown me & does show me every day, but it is better that you meet God for yourselves and learn about it that way.

I should add that I experienced the powerful kundalini symptoms during the time when I was first getting to know God and they were caused by God's physical body and it's energies.

Below are two diagrams showing the passage running from the feet to the head as well as the chamber that branches to the back of the human from the lower torso. The Beings with the reclining human are to show where the exit points or portals, (marked in blue), are and that is where the God Beings with you all come out at night or when you go to sleep.

To meet God physically you must ignore all mental & physical distractions and focus fully on the exit points to the inner chamber & passage as you relax to go to sleep, day or night. The God Being with you will know that you are now educated in this matter and it will choose a time to reveal itself physically to you. After that you will get to know God more & more and be reunited physically with God, and God will teach you the deepest secrets of life.

Blog Entries

Re: How to make 'Physical Contact With God'

Many of us here become aware of these Guides, Helpers or Beings of Light when in projection or trance. But I wonder why you would consider them to be 'God'. I certainly haven't, and I don't know many experiencers (in this forum, anyway) who do. Just curious why you would assign them Deity.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

I think the diagram is a bit distracting, at least for me - I can't get past the squirrel on drugs look.

4. Re: How to make 'Physical Contact With God'

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    Many of us here become aware of these Guides, Helpers or Beings of Light when in projection or trance. But I wonder why you would consider them to be 'God'. I certainly haven't, and I don't know many experiencers (in this forum, anyway) who do. Just curious why you would assign them Deity.
    Hi
    There's no way I can convince other people what God is & so I have decided to simply tell them where God is so that they can meet God for themselves. Some folks think God is a void or a figment of the imagination, and all the descriptions of God one can give will never alter their beliefs. Only God can truly make people understand what God is, but first they have to meet God physically and observe God's powers.

Timotheus Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Tom
    I can't get past the squirrel on drugs look.
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.