Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Spoon Bending?

1. Re: Spoon Bending?

There is no spoon. There is no TV. There is no chair. There is no guitar. There is no titanium. etc etc

I am that I am. Indeed.

If knowing (realising, becoming, uniting ?) that "Truth" is all that is required to bend a spoon then why can't those same people who bend spoons also bend a TV or guitar ? Why can't someone who bends spoons also bend chairs or titanium rods ? Because if what you say is true then there is NO difference between a spoon, a TV, a bike, or anything else for that matter. If one has a sufficient "realisation" to bend a spoon then why would that exact same "realisation" be insufficient for bending a titanium rod ? Both items are attributable to "not" which I assume are both the same qualities of "notness". If this is the case then this homogeneous quality of "notness" should be equally susceptible to the truth "realisation" of the spoon bender in question.

EDIT: I added "to the" to the last sentence.

Blog Entries

Re: Spoon Bending?

It wasn't really about the spoon you know. My fault. I'll stop.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Blog Entries

Because I have teeny tiny hands.
    JK, I don't know how it works, just that it does. I'm afraid that if I try to analyze it too much, it won't work. And it's cool, so I'm happy with the energy 'softening' the metal or 'self suggestion' making me realize I'm stronger than I think I am. Either way, I win.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

it's so difficult to eat my soup with those goddam bent spoons!!
    please stop it!
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Templar
    Only know the truth. There is no soup.

May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Ouroboros Guest

Quote Originally Posted by OlderWiser
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil Templar
    Only know the truth. There is no soup.

Figures. No wonder I'm still hungry.

Blog Entries

CFT wrote:
    Once thespoon starts to feel warm, you just bend it.
    So by, "just bend the spoon" you mean with your mind right? Considering the fact that you are holding it with both your hands I have to ask.

Blog Entries

Re: Spoon Bending: How I do it.

No, I do it with my teeny-tiny hands. I'm not sure I could do it with my mind, because I don't consider it a 'realization' exercise, but an 'energy sending' exercise. At least, I've never tried it that way.

I can't believe I'm expounding on this, but here goes:
    There are things that are doable (by me) by realizing they can be done. This is usually an 'Aha' moment, a change in perspective, sometimes permanent, most of the time temporary. Those are the best, but most of the time, are the rarest. For me.

Other times, I 'learn' how to do this as a technique that uses physical laws as interpreted by me. There is nothing earth-shaking about this, I just run energy through the spoon until it gets warm, (because it's how I learned to do it), and then bend it, as it's now soft metal. I know that for some, 'running energy through a metal spoon' sounds impossible, but not for me; however, I see it as a mechanical thing- but to bend it with my mind, would require a #1 step, or a mechanical knowledge of how to apply mental pressure with my imagination, and have it result in a bent spoon. I have tried to do PK this way and it has never worked (as a younger kid, we did stuff like this with my dad for fun) but because it didn't work then, using a 'imagining' technique, I have already preprogrammed myself to not have it work *that way*. The mind is harder to untrain than it is to train- or so is the reality I have convinced myself of.
    Maybe that's why I gravitate towards "how to" approaches- a lot easier to get that 'moments of reality changing inspiration'. Which is my bad, of course.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2