Hi, if anyone has read my "Help!" thread in the OBE forum, they will know I have been reading about OBEs since I was about 11 years old. In my time, I'd done much research on various topics such as the psi-ball, pyrokinesis, psychokinesis and the like. I had come across various websites that had many tutorials on them, some claiming to allow you to do outrageous things such as spawn tornadoes. I was younger at the time so I somewhat bought into it all and printed numerous documents, researched as much as I could and practiced day and night. To my disappointment, I never had luck with much of anything, I wasn't able to astral project, bend spoons, move objects or read someone's mind. Because of this, I quit my research, practice and overall, lost interest in it all completely. Recently, however, I came to this board in search of help on astral projection, after making my post and then browsing the forum, I read a post on spoon bending. I don't remember what exactly it was about but here is a very short dream I had:

I was standing in my kitchen, talking to my mom about spoon bending. I had a spoon in my hand and was trying to make it bend, but it just wouldn't do as I wanted. (Here's the strange part), I stuck the spoon into a pot of boiling water that my mom had going, she was about to prepare a meal for my family. As I had it in water, it did not heat up like it would, the heat was not transferred to the handle of the spoon, at all. The next part astounds me, I pulled the spoon out of the water and it was hot enough to bend, and that it did. It bent in my hands, almost as if it was a liquid metal, I was absolutely dumbfounded. I found this so amazing because when I woke I can still remember what it felt like to have the spoon bend in my hands as easily as it did.

Today I tried a few techniques to spoon bending and tried to incorporate the feeling I had from my dream into these techniques to produce a result. Nothing occurred, although I am curious, has anyone had any spoon bending experiences? Or metal bending at all, for that matter? Forks, knives, anything? What are some techniques that you would recommend to me if you practice this sort of thing? Thanks in advance!