Lately I've been seeing articles/music by popular artists/directors/what-have-you telling how they sold their soul for success and a career in saturated markets. Everytime I would come across this subject, I'd tell myself "that's not worth it - if I had any talent in anything I would never do that if given the opportunity."

Ironically, the last three dreams I've had got me "looking for the deal". The setting and events that happen in these dreams are diverse, but before they're about to end, the focus is shifted on my goals, or previous ones from a less matured adult.

I'm complaining to my family and friends how willing I am to sell my soul to become something, while asking the question, "what does it take get a deal going?".

The first dream I had with that ending bothered me only a little, because those types of weirdo ideas that conflict with my waking consciousness are dime a dozen. The second time was also brushed off, but three times in a row?

What's going on here? Surely some part of me would recognize something is wrong when I'm spewing words about selling my soul! What would I sell my soul for anyway? Love, dreams, and happiness? No clue, but I'm starting to scare myself.

Is it possible that this is a real desire of mine that I've been suppressing in denial?

"What does it take to sell one's soul?" The dream me would sell its soul for an answer.