Thread: "Dream-me" wants to sell its soul.

SleepGOTweird Guest

"Dream-me" wants to sell its soul.

Lately I've been seeing articles/music by popular artists/directors/what-have-you telling how they sold their soul for success and a career in saturated markets. Everytime I would come across this subject, I'd tell myself "that's not worth it - if I had any talent in anything I would never do that if given the opportunity."

Ironically, the last three dreams I've had got me "looking for the deal". The setting and events that happen in these dreams are diverse, but before they're about to end, the focus is shifted on my goals, or previous ones from a less matured adult.

I'm complaining to my family and friends how willing I am to sell my soul to become something, while asking the question, "what does it take get a deal going?".

The first dream I had with that ending bothered me only a little, because those types of weirdo ideas that conflict with my waking consciousness are dime a dozen. The second time was also brushed off, but three times in a row?

What's going on here? Surely some part of me would recognize something is wrong when I'm spewing words about selling my soul! What would I sell my soul for anyway? Love, dreams, and happiness? No clue, but I'm starting to scare myself.

Is it possible that this is a real desire of mine that I've been suppressing in denial?

"What does it take to sell one's soul?" The dream me would sell its soul for an answer.

Blog Entries

Re: "Dream-me" wants to sell its soul.

I don't think it's a real problem, because such idea is so taboo that a part of your subconscious is trying to have you confront your fears about the ideas of this, so you can experience it and get over it. Sort of in the same way you may be scared of something and then go and watch a scary movie about it anyway, knowing it's going to keep you up nights.
    What I'd do about it is ask your Higher Self for an opportunity (like a dream) where you'd experience the bad side of this (the horrors of what would happen if you actually did this) without doing it at all, without any commitment from your part.
    That might just do the trick.
    It's what I'd do if I were in the same situation, anyway.
    And if the situation persists, some core image work may be in order, I'd then suggest possible interference.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Timotheus Guest

SleepGOTweird Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Timotheus
    if a 'life' is a 'coin' for the living, how much cost to 'that which lives'?

in the world a coin is tossed, heads or tails. what does this heads or tails imply?

they two enjoined as one with the rimmed edge.

of what rhyme or reason, does one of man presume to think that they alone minted themself, a coin indeed, with a head, a tail and a rimmed edge.

yet, a single coin is only worth that value of momentary notice by the whole of an economy. the market declares the value, yet what becomes of a market within the boundless bounds of most holy temple.

a life, like a coin may be spent unwisely or wisely, it may even be wasted by one choosing, or cast with many in a wasteful venture of gain seen fit by many deciding other's fate, this either by silence or voice.

though, a silent glance, indifferent to all but its engourged self, is certainly not among the living, lest they find themself, as well, swept up into the many's decision.

by one's will is a life spent, for better for worse.

is life and/or will the soul?

no, certainly not. for 'that which lives' is the soul of all ensouled, or any single one ensouled.

a coin is a coin is a coin. they valued by minted press dictating. a penny cannot buy what a nickel will buy; a nickel cannot buy what a dime will buy...etc.

yet, look into these various coins. what is their metal?

what is the metal of You, if you suddenly found your very life and will for sale in the ill placed market.

ahhh, having been a silent penny wit-holding, is to late to plead for more time to invest; best fall to the knees and ask the Coin Minter for ease.

Spirit ensouls the coin with the value, and by that coined life the living invests.

That which Lives, ever receives the coins flowing back to the treasury, they having gone out and wandered about, they having returned with or without their glorious minted luster.

Art is liberally artistic, having no boundaries that withhold, or wit hold, one's creative creativity.

an atomic man sits poised within endless neutral atoms, they awaiting his call to perform. does the man know this substance which within he sits? only by having called upon the substance and witnessing the performance does he know the matters. otherwise, he is merely sitting in silence.

what is living? is it the example of life which the world marketably sells?

or is it the freedom of an unbound artist through one coin inwardly vested, calling the atoms to perform.

overturn the market tables of your life/coin. your living is ever within you to hear and see. the you that yearns to be more, yearns because it knows that there is M-ORE within you to become inwardly vested with.

mine the inward for your ore, the metalic man, the atomic man, the conductor of atoms to perform.

understand that conduct follows character.

characters perform as per the director's character. the characters are the conductive agents of conduct. the roles of one relating diversely.

be that which lives in every and all relationships. let your character conduct Self, and not the myriad of selves selved as one worldly confused self.

keep your luster that is fore-given in the minting, protected from the exterior agents of oxydation.

shine on Friend,

tim
    Would you be willing to answer some questions about your post?

Timotheus Guest

Timotheus Guest

SleepGOTweird Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Timotheus

ahhh, having been a silent penny wit-holding, is to late to plead for more time to invest; best fall to the knees and ask the Coin Minter for ease.
    The first time reading your post, this comment slipped right by me - but now I'm paying attention and I've realized that you immediately deciphered my value, and unfortunately for me, you were correct.

How does one live life knowing that you're a penny? Something that is fodder. Something to be thrown aside and used only for small menial purchases?

The world has no time for pennies, and pennies cannot keep pace in today's world. What's a penny to do?

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    I don't think it's a real problem, because such idea is so taboo that a part of your subconscious is trying to have you confront your fears about the ideas of this, so you can experience it and get over it. Sort of in the same way you may be scared of something and then go and watch a scary movie about it anyway, knowing it's going to keep you up nights.
    What I'd do about it is ask your Higher Self for an opportunity (like a dream) where you'd experience the bad side of this (the horrors of what would happen if you actually did this) without doing it at all, without any commitment from your part.
    That might just do the trick.
    It's what I'd do if I were in the same situation, anyway.
    And if the situation persists, some core image work may be in order, I'd then suggest possible interference.
    I'm starting to think it's because I'm a recovering narcissist; that a part of me is trying to hold on, "if I can't be great with my own ability then I'll sell my soul for it".

It's so burned into my mind after so many years of life that I'm in disbelief that it's really over. Not gold but copper.