For quite a while now, I've been feeling energy movements like trickles of light-water. They usually go upward through the spine, and last a second or less. Like lightning that goes upwards, but sometimes slower.
It's a kind of blissful sensation, but not powerfully so.

It happens when I am feeling uplifting emotions, or when I listen to amazing music that "catches" me-- I think the common theme, though, is when I "let go".

I can kind of "prepare the way" for it to happen by imagining something that helps me let go. Also, acceptance thoughts like "I accept myself the way I am" make me nice and warm and fuzzy and sometimes allow the sensations to happen.

This also may be the wrong section, even though it's an "energy sensation". I have been doing energy work ever since I read Astral Dynamics a year or two ago, but this isn't the same thing. It's not tactile awareness, and I can't duplicate the feeling by running my attention up my spine (although this might cause the sensation to occur).

I figure it's relatively common, but if you know anything, I'm definitely curious. I also don't think I've ever read anything that talks about this, except perhaps something on Kriya yoga.

Cheers~