Thread: Mayan secrets, pole shift, Atlantis, crystal skulls

Blog Entries

Mayan secrets, pole shift, Atlantis, crystal skulls

In this youtube video Drunvalo Melchizedek talks about his experiences with the Mayan Council of Elders and what they have said about the meaning of the 2012 prophecies. There are 14 parts to this interesting series that Melchizedek says he made and put on the internet because a book might not be published quickly enough to convey the information. In the 5th World that we're about to enter (the Sixth Sun) humanity is said to reach a new level of consciousness (unity consciousness) very quickly and the quarantine on our solar system will be lifted. Our human potential, it is claimed, will be fulfilled at levels formerly considered impossible, making us co-creators along with the Creator.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LeUozRqJQXI
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

lightningbug Guest

Re: Mayan secrets, pole shift, Atlantis, crystal skulls

thanks for posting, that was a really fun video

I like Drunvalo's works. It took me a while to remember from where I know that name! It wasn't until he began telling his story about the two angels, that's when I remembered the flower of life book

His stories are fascinating....but really that's all I can call them for now, stories. My problem with his books and this video are the same. There's no one else involved to testify that yes he went to these places, experienced and did these things. I want to know that he's not lying. Is that..bad?

anyways

if he's not off his rocker and he's telling the truth, it's nice to know the mayans are still hanging in there, and still alive. It's nice to know they are reclaiming their heritage, and also moving forward. The idea of all these ancient cultures gathering while the modern world is largely unaware of these ceremonies is uh...exciting?

And it's nice to finally hear and know the mayan understanding of all of this

I would like to agree with the mayans. But I decided that long ago that I can not believe that the world will change for good in the mere twinkle of an eye. It's nice feeling. But it's no different then age old christians waiting for Jesus to come on a cloud to save them.........I can't wait for the world to change for me.

I also want to know how much of what the mayans said is literal, or did they speak to drunvalo in a metaphorical language? is the 30 hours of darkness literal, or metaphorical? and if its literal, what can cause it?

and the part with the crystal skulls was mildly disturbing

Blog Entries

His stories are fascinating....but really that's all I can call them for now, stories. My problem with his books and this video are the same. There's no one else involved to testify that yes he went to these places, experienced and did these things. I want to know that he's not lying. Is that..bad?
    No, smart in my opinion. We're so on the same page.

I would like to agree with the mayans. But I decided that long ago that I can not believe that the world will change for good in the mere twinkle of an eye. It's nice feeling. But it's no different then age old christians waiting for Jesus to come on a cloud to save them.........I can't wait for the world to change for me.
    My reaction too and yet it panders to the absolute optimist in me. I notice this part was very light on detail while the doom and gloom was somewhat more specific. I wondered if we'd all experience oneness and a higher dimension because we'd essentially be dead.

I also want to know how much of what the mayans said is literal, or did they speak to drunvalo in a metaphorical language? is the 30 hours of darkness literal, or metaphorical? and if its literal, what can cause it?
    I had a vague plan to investigate the effect (if any) of pole shift/ magnetic fields on vision and or atmosphere but then I got absorbed in imagining all the implications of everything being blind for thirty hours (like an even worse "Day of the Triffids") and clearly lacked the mental discipline for such a left brain pursuit as research. I didn't start a novel or a movie script either.

and the part with the crystal skulls was mildly disturbing
    Not even mildly. I had this vision of the current Mayans carrying out the ceremonies to release those knowledge custodians and the grandmothers (and I had all kinds of cynical thoughts about that because I'm a woman this life around) and integrate their wisdom and experience only to discover that it didn't work. Imagine the meeting: "Ah, guys let's just pretend we know everything and enjoy unprecedented power."
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

i've just read The Starseed Dialogues, by this woman -
    http://www.amazon.com/Patricia-Cori/e/B ... _pel_pop_1

in it, she talks alot about the crystal skulls.
    she claims to be custodian of one of them.
    she also says that 12 exist in the physical plane, and the 13th will manifest beneath the Temple of Osiris, at Abydos in Egypt, only when the 12 are brought together.
    apparently 7 are known and being used in ceremonies at the moment, the rest will come out of their hiding in the coming years as we get closer to 2012..

while alot of the book suggests that what Drunvalo is talking about is in line with what's actually happening, her info is channeled from the Sirian High Council, so make of it what you will..
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.

i interpreted the 30 hours of darkness thing to be 30 hours of confusion, of not being aware of a definite reality, until things equalize.
    something like that.
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.

Palehorse Redivivus Guest

I'm right there with ya. I don't give a lot of attention to much that I read about the "shift" unless it syncs with things I can or have personally verified, though I do think "something" is happening. There are odd changes going on throughout the whole solar system that nobody seems to be able to explain, for starters.

FWIW, my experience and intuition says that what we may be in for is a mass reintegration, prodded on by various cosmic cycles. If there's anything to that, then you'd be right on, Lightningbug -- on one hand it's an unavoidable force of nature type process, but how we experience it is up to us. The end result would be that we get back our full abilities as conscious creators, and everything else we've repressed, released, handed away and so forth. The slightly unnerving part is that the better part of six billion people who live here are not known for being big fans of personal responsibility as would be required, and are in no position to come face to face with their own shadows all at once, along with everything else they'd be reintegrating. With that in mind, I wonder if the "three days of darkness" is something like a mass click-out; a merciful, moderating factor that, well... keeps the world from eating itself as this is going on, and likely restructuring the nature of our external consensus reality as well, which is kind of along the lines of what Neil said.

So I sez: do whatever work on yourself you feel led to do, and know that it'll make a big difference for yourself and others in ways you may or may not be able to see. Affecting changes in ourselves stirs change in others that we're connected to. With that in mind, while I don't necessarily think the "100th monkey effect" is suddenly going to poof us into utopia, I strongly suspect that at the very least, any work done by individuals makes any transition we may be going through that much smoother than it would be otherwise, for the collective.

Blog Entries

I agree with this.
    There was more I was going to say (about the types of experiences that are said to be part of a mass awakening) but I lost it- what I know is those of us that have learned to integrate our experiences into our lives have a leg up on those who won't even acknowledge the reality of this type of phenomena. So I personally believe these types of observations are about personal experiences (I believe Revelation has something similar about people experiencing 'supernatural' events and not being able to handle it). We've already got that T-shirt, if you know what I mean.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.