Thread: chest pounding

asprid Guest

chest pounding

I am new to astral but have been lucid dreaming all my life almost every night i bought the book astral in 90 days and was doing real well but then things got a little strange i had this really intense pounding in my chest and i thought i was going to have a heart attack but i was completely calm and when i checked my pulse it was quite slow i tryed to maintain focus but it was so intense i could not, the next time i tryed to astral i was about 40 minuites into it and i got this weird tickling or scratching on my feet and then it felt like i was yanked really hard i instantly jumped up,i realise that these feelings could be part of the transferance but they are so intense and frightening how do i maintain full composure ,i also listen to theta music when i do it becouse it helps me calm my mind any help would be greatly appreciated,thanks julian

BriMercer Guest
    You’re right, the pounding in your heart wasn’t your physical heart but rather your heart center in the process of exteriorizing the astral double. It can feel very intense and very real, but it won’t harm you.

Note that with experiencing projecting, the projection sensations like heart center activity and vibrations tend to lessen. It just takes commitment to go for the exit, despite all the sensations that you are experiencing. The sooner you complete the exit, the sooner the sensations will stop!

Hope that helps.

Brian

Peaceful_Philosopher Guest

Re: chest pounding

Chest pounding but not your actual heart?
    I'm reading Astral Projection part 2 these days (every day), and I read about WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT.
    I believe, from what I've read, that the chest pounding is non-physical, and that it is only because of your Chakra being opened and energized. There are many other feelings, which may seem physical, that go with your chakras being stimulated/energized.

Blog Entries

Re: chest pounding

Quote Originally Posted by Peaceful_Philosopher
    Chest pounding but not your actual heart?
    I'm reading Astral Projection part 2 these days (every day), and I read about WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT.
    I believe, from what I've read, that the chest pounding is non-physical, and that it is only because of your Chakra being opened and energized. There are many other feelings, which may seem physical, that go with your chakras being stimulated/energized.
    Hi Peaceful Philosopher. That's what Brian means when he says 'heart center activity' . Heart center=heart chakra.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.