Thread: Actual physical vibrations

Actual physical vibrations

Hi.I've just finished the 1st part of MAP and today i'm starting the second part.
    Last night i think i was getting somewhere because at some point i'm pretty sure i heard some very distant and quiet gong-like and howling sounds.Then physical vibrations came.I felt my head bounce off my pillow.
    I'm sure they were actual physical vibrations.It wasn't the first time i'd experienced them.They started a few months ago,actually the very first time i read something about OBE ,it appealed to me right away i got so excited i decided to have a go and the vibrations came.At the time i didn't know anything about vibrations.
    A proof they are actual physical vibrations one time i felt there was too much light in my room so i put a shirt on my eyes and the vibrations almost shook it off.They always start in the head and rely go any further.
    I don't know if it's related in any way ,i'm quite good with energy work not so much with breathwork and mind taming.
    Does anyone have any idea what these vibrations might be.Thanks

Re: Actual physical vibrations

A year or so ago (before I bought the MAP90 book) I tried several things online and one time had actual physical vibrations. I could tell that they were physical because I could hear my bed squeak (and feel my body and bed move). I think that this is a good sign that you are mentally focused and persistent enough to control your body with just your mind, but in my own opinion, I think that it just deals with 2 things:

(1) Overall excitement. If you ever go rock climbing or something similar where you push yourself to your limits, you'll more than likely feel your heart pound your chest and adrenaline/blood rush throughout your whole body. In very rare circumstances under an extremely nervous/exciting situation, my whole body started shaking (like I was standing out in the cold), but not as intensely as those physical vibrations.

(2) You are so determined and so desire to feel the vibrations that you end up vibrating your physical body. If you're in a deep, deep trance without mind chatter, your body shouldn't be able to shake like that. You pretty much want the vibrations so badly that you end up forcing your body to vibrate with your mind, but it's the wrong body (the physical).

Again, I don't know for certain, and there could definitely be some other type of reason. This is just my opinion. But in an OBE, you want your body asleep, and if it's shaking, it's not asleep. I think that there just wasn't enough trance work and energy body work prior to trying to will the vibrations. You want to feel your energy body and vibrate that body. Again, this is just my assessment, but I do think that I felt the same thing that you did, very intense physical body vibrations, and yours could have meant something more than mine.
    "Looks like cashmere, tastes like a miracle."
    jediTofu

Re: Actual physical vibrations

This has happened to me a few times too. First time was a full body shake second time was just my head. I have read that Out of body experiences are a sign of epilepsy and we all know that seizures are as well so i can't help but think there is some kind of connect even if it is purely biological. Maybe something in the brain is short circuiting. Another theory could be that you are not relaxed enough and the mechanism that shuts off your muscles when you fall asleep isn't completely turned off and you are kind of unconsciously acting out the vibrations.

What i can say is that both times this happened to me i was not relaxed enough. This hasn't happened to me since i started relaxing into the vibrations. Once you start relaxing into the vibrations they go away.It can be a little tough because the vibes are intense but next time you get the vibes try saying to yourself something like " it's ok, just realx into it it will pass". Feel yourself letting go when the vibes start and attempt an oob exit technique.

When the vibes are full force the best technique that has worked for me so far has been to look up with my eyes to the brow center.

Best
    You haveeyes each composed of 130 million photoreceptor cells. In each of those cells there’s 100 trillion atoms that’s more than all the stars in the Milky way galaxy.However each atom in each cell in each eye formed in the core of a star billions of years ago and yet here they are today being utilized to capture the energy released from that same process all to expand the consciousness of you. It's ironic in that you are the universe experiencing itself And all you are is a thought.