Thread: Crown chakra sensations

wer Guest

Crown chakra sensations

Hey all,

I've been working on my chakras (from the base to crown) every night for about a week, and I've been experiencing some unfamiliar sensations (I have been working with energy on and off for about 5 years).

I've always experienced very strong sensations in my third eye (to a uncomfortable degree), but never in my crown, at least until now. The last few days I have been experiencing some very peculiar sensations when I stimulate my crown, the most notable being a tickling/tingling sensation that shoots from the top of my head to the middle of my spine. I'm a little worried that I may be close to inducing pre-mature kundalini. Are these sensations normal?

I've always had a lot of difficultly stimulating my base, which makes me that my energy system is very unbalanced, as my third eye is by far the easiest chakra to stimulate (though I am not sure if the intense sensations I experience in my brow are caused by over-stimulation or blockage). Should I be worried?

Blog Entries

Re: Crown chakra sensations

Quote Originally Posted by wer
    Hey all,
    Howdy wer.

I've been working on my chakras (from the base to crown) every night for about a week, and I've been experiencing some unfamiliar sensations (I have been working with energy on and off for about 5 years).

I've always experienced very strong sensations in my third eye (to a uncomfortable degree), but never in my crown, at least until now. The last few days I have been experiencing some very peculiar sensations when I stimulate my crown, the most notable being a tickling/tingling sensation that shoots from the top of my head to the middle of my spine. I'm a little worried that I may be close to inducing pre-mature kundalini. Are these sensations normal?
    I'm not sure what 'normal' is, but I have also felt the sensations in my crown. For the first few years I've been doing energy work I didn't feel anything up there until last year, and the sensations were very pronounced, to the point of them turning into full-fledged hallucinatory experiences (in trance). After that things quieted down and I only get sensation up there when doing energy work, very light. The point is that nothing happened after that, I didn't have a Kundalini experience, at least not in the sense of how they are reported by those who have had them.
    So I'd say, many things can qualify as prekundalini symptoms, but a full 'serpent raising' doesn't have to follow, so I would concentrate on continuing development, to work on your perceived inbalances (as per your next sentence below).

I've always had a lot of difficultly stimulating my base, which makes me that my energy system is very unbalanced, as my third eye is by far the easiest chakra to stimulate (though I am not sure if the intense sensations I experience in my brow are caused by over-stimulation or blockage). Should I be worried?
    I wouldn't worry. But if you think your base chakra is underdeveloped, you may want to try other types of grounding exercises (and of course continue doing NEW on it.)
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

Re: Crown chakra sensations

https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.