Thread: Seeking a Genuine Spellcaster

Seeking a Genuine Spellcaster

Hello, I am seeking a genuine spellcaster to help we with health and love spells. There are many on the internet and most of them are fake or not affordable. Anyone can recommend a genuine spellcaster you've had a reasonable degree of success with? I understand about prayer, the greatness of love and worth, love and light etc. etc. and fully take responsibility for what I seek. So please, advice on a spellcaster you've had success with and nothing else and its a request

Thank you and appreciate your help

boris Guest

Re: Seeking a Genuine Spellcaster

I would direct you to a book called 'The Miracle of New Avatar Power' by a chap called Geoff gray Cobb, and a forum where alot of people are getting success in magical workings in that area. The love spell in the book is very powerful and has helped ma alot.

http://www.evocationmagic.com/forum/vie ... de1c5dc241

Blog Entries

The book appears to be out of print. Is it available in e-book format somewhere?
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

I've seen the book, and skimmed through it. I couldn't find an explanation of what entities / energies it draws on with its short magical phrases to get the job done, so I just returned it to the library.