Thread: Bamboo Fairground.

Bamboo Fairground.

this is a section of last night's extend-o-dream, the most bizarre part..

i'm at this fairground. it's on a wasteland area, long dirty grass, uneven ground.
    all the structures are made of rickety looking bamboo and wooden sticks. everything seems like it could collapse any time.
    i'm on what is like half rollercoaster - half kiddies adventure climbing frame.
    (rollercoasters have been a repeating theme in many of my "dreams")
    some parts are automated, moving sections, seats etc.
    some parts are just to be climbed up and over, or i have to slide down on my feet. the wood is wet and dirty, slippery underfoot.
    i am going round just behind someone, and just as we get to the top of a small incline, i see him pass thru an area which has a test of skill.
    there is an alcove in the wall, a semi-circle area. in it there are two heads, rotating on poles.
    the heads look like the skull Molaram uses to feed Indiana Jones the blood of Kali in Temple of Doom.

the guy in front has to turn his back to these heads, then they spit out a tiny dart at his head. then he has to take the dart, turn around and throw it back at the heads.
    he does this successfully, then runs off down a corridor.

i get to the heads, turn around, they spit out the dart, i take the dart and throw it at them, but i miss and it falls to the floor, among a whole bunch of darts, and we (me and the heads) can't see which one it was.
    the heads are talking to me. i pick one up off the pole it's on, and it continues talking to me. they don't know how to proceed, i can't move on until we find the dart and i get it to stick into one of them.
    i have this talking head in my hands, it's looking for my dart, and i'm looking around..

i see a few directions i could go, one ramp leading upwards, and what looks like a tunnel leading downward..

just then a big guy appears. he looks like one of the bad dudes from Mad Max.
    he seems to be one of the carnival workers, in charge of this "ride".

i stick the head back on the pole, making sure it's angled back enough so the mouth is facing up, so it can spit darts properly.
    the guy ushers me up the ramp to the next part of the ride.
    something seems to be wrong. he expects a seat to be there, but it's not.
    it should've come back around by now...

we hear a shout from below - one of his co-workers.
    just the the seat comes up around the corner. it looks like a park bench, made of twigs, sticks and bits of bamboo.
    it moves into place about 1 meter in front of me. it fits neatly into the floor of the structure, and becomes almost invisible.
    the only thing that lets me know where it is, is a single piece of wood along the front edge which is painted red.

as i get ready to get onto it, i can see thru the floor of the structure. it looks so poorly constructed, i'm worried i might fall thru if i step on the wrong bit.
    i grab onto a handrail, which itself looks very thin and flimsy.
    the big guy tells me to just jump over, so i take a long step/jump at the seat, just as it starts moving off down the incline.
    i'm on it but only just, and have to take another little jump, not sure if i'm gonna break the thing with my weight.
    as i land, it shoots off round a corner and down toward the ground. it then comes free of the rails, and flies thru the air..
    i jump off, and the seat flies into the ground by the feet of a bunch of people.
    i land safely.

(something i've noticed about my dreams - any time i'm up high, and afraid i might fall, if i jump, i always land safely.)

i see another single storey structure. made of more of this bamboo looking wood.
    i go inside, to find myself in a small area, about 1m x 1m.
    i push one of the walls, it's a door.
    i go thru, and again find myself in a 1m x 1m room.
    i realize it's a maze.
    i push the walls to find the door, and go on thru.
    this continues for about 10 rooms, then i come out the other side.

i'm now standing in a grassy area, and i take a look at my mud-splattered backpack.
    i look around and see three blond girls. they seem to be talking to the crowd.
    as i look i see that they look almost indentical.
    as i look more closely, i see that the one in the middle is older than the other two. she seems to be their Mother.
    she's quite attractive.
    just then, and older looking brunette woman approaches me.
    she says something to me, which i don't quite catch.
    i ask her to repeat it, and she seems a little embarrassed.
    she asks me if i'm "good, down there?"
    i don't get what she means.
    she asks again, pointing at my crotch. "are you good down there?"
    i reply "yes, why?"
    "my Husband will give you a down payment twice a month"
    she starts gesturing toward the buildings around us, "we can go round the back"
    i realize she wants to have sex with me, behind these huts, that seem kinda like the huts from my high school.
    "thank you, but i don't think so" i say.

(i think this might have been some kind of test for me. controlling my sexual urges in the dreamstate/obe state is something i often have trouble with.)

i move away from her. i feel like it's time to get out of this place.
    there are small huts everywhere in this area. as i walk around, it starts to rain.
    i now realize it's a holiday camp, and these huts are like chalets.
    the rain starts to fall more heavily. the ground is getting more slippery.
    it's uneven underfoot, and i have to be careful where i step.
    people are now obviously making their way home/to their huts.
    now everywhere i look, small rivers are forming, the slopes are muddy and flowing quickly..
    i see a couple of guys getting swept away.. my jeans are soaked thru now.
    i have to get out of here, but i can't see any definite way out.

i keep looking and eventually find a way thru the huts. i see a well tended garden area, behind which i see a gate out which leads to a housing estate.
    i make my way across, trying not to step on the vegetables, someone obviously has taken care of this garden and i don't want to mess it up. i find some stepping stones and jump from one to the next.

i get out thru the gate and now have to negotiate the housing estate.
    i almost walk into some people's home, but on hearing the sounds of the family talking and the smells coming from their dinner being cooked, i head another way.. i go around the end of the row of houses, and find a paved pathway.
    i head up the path, and wake up.
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.

Blog Entries

Re: Bamboo Fairground.

This is completely unrelated to your dream (or maybe it's not) but didn't the Templars have a talking head named Baphomet?
    I just realized the 'pun'.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Re: Bamboo Fairground.

yeah i think i've read that somewhere..
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.