this morning i dreamed i was trying to get money out of a bank machine, but my card was broken in two pieces.
i had a sticker on it to hold it together, but the machine would not accept it. i even tried putting the two parts in at the same time, but of course, no go.
at the time i was thinking, this must be a message to let me know that even tho tomorrow(today) is pay-day, i shouldn't try to get any cash out, or i won't be able to get any out for some reason.

so, today i went out, and went to the bank machine. as soon as i got there, brain-fart!
i couldn't remember my pin number. i could vaguely remember which part of the keypad my numbers were at, but there was some sort of blockage in my memory. i tried 3 times, and failed 3 times. my card got blocked. i went to my bank and they un-blocked it, and again i tried, sure i had the number correct. NOPE!

so tonight i have to look around and see if i can find the number among my paperwork..

so, i wonder, was this a moment of pre-cognition? or did that dream trigger some kind of self deception, to make the dream seem pre-cognitive?
i mean, i know i'd find it really cool if i was having a pre-cognitive dream, so did i do that to myself to make it so?

whatever, it's quite frustrating.