Thread: Can energy work interrupt xrays?

Can energy work interrupt xrays?

I had a weird thing happen at my dentist. I went in for a cleaning, and the tech told me it was time for panoramic xrays. She walked me over to the machine they have -- you stand up at it, leaning your forehead against a stop and with your jaw in a certain position, then the xray part of the machine moves around your face in an arc from one side to the other. So, the tech set me up, then walked around the corner to press the button. I was thinking at the time that I wasn't that thrilled with xrays of my head, so I decided on a whim to see if I had enough concentration at the time to put a healing/protecting energy ball around my head. The tech walked out after the machine was finished and took a look at the screen (a digital image comes up as it is taken) and noticed that the entire last half of the image was cloudy. So she got rid of the image and set me up again.

This time I got the energy ball in place before the xray started. This time, the entire image was cloudy. The tech went to get someone else who then re-set me against the machine. Another energy ball for me, another cloudy xray.
    The second tech set up another one -- at which time I asked how many panoramic xrays should I be getting -- this fourth one came out cloudy as well. Both techs gave up. I went off for my cleaning, and when I came out later, the panoramic machine was in use again, with no problelms. The good news is, I didn't have to pay for any xrays that day, which was good for my wallet.

It sounds really strange to me to think that manifesting an energy ball around my head would do this, (and a bit boastful as well -- hey, look at me, I'm an energy super-hero!), and perhaps it was just the machine having a bad moment (or four).
    But could one have anything to do with the other?

I just had an MRI the other day, but I couldn't concentrate enough with all the jackhammer-like noise in the background to do any energy work when I was stuck in that machine for 45 minutes.

Blog Entries

Re: Can energy work interrupt xrays?

Hmmm.
    I'll have to remember to try that the next time I need mouth xrays, which will prob. be in about 5 months. Someone remind me!
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Palehorse Redivivus Guest

Hah, I've actually tried that before myself, though nothing happened as far as I could tell. I've had a lot of interesting developments energetically and defense-wise since last time I'd been to a dentist though; I wonder if I could do it now. *puts it on the List o' Things To Do*

That is pretty amazing. I unfortunately have yet to make major headway with energy work, but plan on starting shortly. And sooner or later the dentist will probably hunt me back down, so it would still be amusing to try!

Blog Entries

I sincerely believe energy work can interfere with machinery and believe I have experienced this a number of times. It's been shown that intention can effect random number generators, so why not Xray machines?
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Beekeper...

I'd read that too. I have an odd relationship with a handheld electronic Yahtzee game my husband keeps around. I play a modified game with it...I start with the first possible scoring opportunity (ones) and treat every 3-roll play as a potential Yahtzee. So I can score two ways -- by getting a Yahtzee outright (the first one I log under the designated space then go back to the order of the scoring list) OR I can score on the list (in order) with points as they normally come up. (So if I get one, one, five, six, three...that ends up as a two for score on the ones space.) The only real rule is that I must use the greatest number of matching dice as the saves, and build a potential Yahtzee from there. In situations like a full house or straights, the rule would allow a regular score only if the required numbers turned up on the third roll after trying for a Yahtzee.

Anyhow, sorry about the long-winded explanation, I've been trying to see if I can influence the number of Yahtzees and regular scores. My tendency is to say yes, that I do notice a difference. I try to visualize a full five dice faces with the number I want. In some cases, I can see them clearly, but in others, it doesn't matter what I do, I cannot see the right numbers in the dice position where I want it. In any case, I get generally better scores when I do attempt to influence than when I roll without. The only-Yahtzee rule keeps 'strategy' (if one can call a game of dice or ramdom electronic dice images that) out of the equation.

It's interesting to play with. I would need to do it a lot more and keep a record to determine if the influence is imagined or actual.

Blog Entries

It's a fun way to go about verifying, huh?

I love this one. I was ironing, which is when I watch or listen to programmes on the internet on my laptop. Anyway, I missed a line someone said because one of my kids spoke over it or something and I was a bit annoyed. Suddenly, for no reason, it glitched back to the bit I'd missed so I could hear it.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)