Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Are we assigned dark forces?

watrinh Guest

Are we assigned dark forces?

Lately I've been thinking the reason as to why some people on the path gets targeted by dark forces. I've read somewhere that when an angel incarnates into the physical, there is a demon counterpart that manifests either in an incarnation as well or on the other side to keep things balanced. Could it be then, that each of us who starts to ascend into the light are targeted by dark forces for the same reason an angel has a demon assigned to him/her to maintain a balance?

Additionally, if we have an imperfection that can potentially cause immense emotional turmoil, we are not allowed to ascend with it. Even if we did not do something wrong, the imperfection may eventually harm those around us because as we ascend, we start to merge with the all as well. Does this sound true?

This is all from my own speculation and from some of the readings I've done.

Re: Are we assigned dark forces?

Quote Originally Posted by watrinh
    Lately I've been thinking the reason as to why some people on the path gets targeted by dark forces. I've read somewhere that when an angel incarnates into the physical, there is a demon counterpart that manifests either in an incarnation as well or on the other side to keep things balanced. Could it be then, that each of us who starts to ascend into the light are targeted by dark forces for the same reason an angel has a demon assigned to him/her to maintain a balance?
    Balance of good/light and evil/dark? Does something like that even exist?

watrinh Guest

I feel it does... Given that you're high enough in cultivation.

Blog Entries

I'm not a big believer in this, because both are concepts, and balance is what 'it' is to begin with- we just separate it to classify it better. So exists for us, while we manifest in the physical, but not in any 'primordial' way.
    Now when it comes to angels/demons, it depends if you believe if they are part of the world of manifestation- if not in the way we think, then who knows what the rules (if any) are.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

I feel it does... Given that you're high enough in cultivation.
    I don't feel anything like that. No power struggle, no dichotomy.

What do you mean by being high enough in cultivation?

watrinh Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Serpentarius

What I mean by high enough in cultivation is your level of purity. One aspect of this is the more pure you are the less negative emotions and negative emotional responses manifests from you no matter what you encounter.

What I mean by high enough in cultivation is your level of purity. One aspect of this is the more pure you are the less negative emotions and negative emotional responses manifests from you no matter what you encounter.
    Ah, I see. Thank you.
    As for the question in the topic: Are we assigned dark forces? I don't feel like that, but maybe I'm just not pure enough.

watrinh Guest

Ah, I see. Thank you.
    As for the question in the topic: Are we assigned dark forces? I don't feel like that, but maybe I'm just not pure enough.

Ironically, I think we fail to defend ourselves because we are not psychologically pure enough. So I suppose you have to have some form of cultivation with some form of imperfection to get assaulted.

Ah duality. Twice as many questions as answers.

The more you move away from something the bigger the gap, the more the separation. As long as you want separation, you can't have unity.

Balance is not equality. One demon for every angel is equality, not balance. Pureness or not is not going to resolve this either. Say an angel achieves pure light, what of it. Does the demon have to be pure dark to make up for it. Or perhaps its up to you to be darker to maintain the equality.

Really these questions make no sense. You're just playing the game of duality. Thinking about it will just take away the enjoyment of it.
    Sin nada (Nothing is impossible)

watrinh Guest

Quote Originally Posted by wstein
    Ah duality. Twice as many questions as answers.

The more you move away from something the bigger the gap, the more the separation. As long as you want separation, you can't have unity.

Balance is not equality. One demon for every angel is equality, not balance. Pureness or not is not going to resolve this either. Say an angel achieves pure light, what of it. Does the demon have to be pure dark to make up for it. Or perhaps its up to you to be darker to maintain the equality.

Really these questions make no sense. You're just playing the game of duality. Thinking about it will just take away the enjoyment of it.
    hmm... ok. Yet I'm still clueless as to why it happens...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast