Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Are we assigned dark forces?

Blog Entries

Re: Are we assigned dark forces?

Well, I don't know anything about angels incarnating or anything else of that sort, but I am of the view that "good" and "evil" are relative (just like the speed of light ).

On a purely material/human level, though, I tend to agree with St Augustine, who noted that evil is not really a thing in and of itself, but is rather an absence of love/good/light (however you care to think of it). People commit acts of "evil" by simply failing to choose the highest good. Perhaps the same is the case with non-corporeal beings, as well.

Like Augustine, I don't really believe in evil, and like wstein, I tend to think that asking questions about the arbitrary lines and separations of duality just leads to more questions and arbitrary separations and duality. For every question you "answer", you generate more. You spend all your time asking and answering questions. Doesn't sound like a fun lifetime to me.

Just some food for thought. Take it for what it's worth.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Palehorse Redivivus Guest

Honestly, I'm not sure I'd posit any cosmic "reason" for excessive neg interference at this point other than "they're here, and that's what they do." They can provide a catalyst for growth, but I hesitate to call that a "reason" from anyone's perspective other than myself (or whoever is being targetted), going "well, it's happening anyway; might as well pull something good from it." Certainly they have their own reasons, but I highly doubt negs view themselves as doing the universe a service.

Serpentarius actually raises a good point IMO. There's a lot to be said for balance, and if you "zoom out" far enough I'm sure we could say that "everything balances out in the end"... but solely from an earth-based perspective, which is where we're actually living, it seems like the collective Shadow is currently way overbalanced. I may have said before (or maybe just thought it ) that I can imagine a world where negs have a productive role to fill, if they were to feed in a more balanced way, and otherwise be more aware of a role as catalysts. As it is now though, as long as it remains a possibility for people to be dogpiled by negs all the way from infancy, and otherwise the general neg MO seems to be one of attempting to overwhelm individuals rather than participating in any kind of "balanced" whole, then things are not really "balanced" in the here and now.

More than anything I've come to think the reason for this situation has a lot more to do with living in a closed system. Think of a body of living, moving water, as opposed to standing water. In the former you get a pretty varied eco system of plants and animals. What does stagnant water tend to attract? An abundance of sludge, parasites, bacteria, and various other bottom-feeding type organisms... a toxic environment for most everything else. It strikes its own sort of balance, but not really one I'd want to live in or near. But IMO it does serve as a possible explanation for why the Shadow has been able to proliferate here as it has.

watrinh Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Palehorse Redivivus
    More than anything I've come to think the reason for this situation has a lot more to do with living in a closed system. Think of a body of living, moving water, as opposed to standing water. In the former you get a pretty varied eco system of plants and animals. What does stagnant water tend to attract? An abundance of sludge, parasites, bacteria, and various other bottom-feeding type organisms... a toxic environment for most everything else. It strikes its own sort of balance, but not really one I'd want to live in or near. But IMO it does serve as a possible explanation for why the Shadow has been able to proliferate here as it has.
    So to translate, you feel that the situation is due to our spirits being bound to a physical body. This makes it hard for us to move away from things energetically, which is why negs and parasites collect?

Palehorse Redivivus Guest

What I had in mind was not about the physical per se, so much as the fact that the physical spectrum (as well as associated planes, apparently) of this particular planet is a closed, contained, possibly quarantined system. I'd imagine there are places that are capable of supporting physical life, that don't have the same entropy / stagnation factor as a defining trait, and thus are not a breeding ground for the kind of stuff that thrives in that environment, whether physically or non.

beam Guest

i ve had this observation... its just like what lives underneath rocks, or at the deeper areas of the ocean, or in the shadows (cobwebs, spiders, bats, etc..) etc...these creatures often lack what we call beauty...they lack colour, and they themselves, are very slow moving most of the time. there is also very little air in these environments....but fish that live in airy, bright and tropical waters are often very active, colourful, etc..use tropical birds as another example.

on a similar note... the astral plane is like a big ocean...watery...and from what i believe i have encountered, even some of these creatures that exist in the astral are built like water creatures. or like bacteria.

http://images.google.ca/images?hl=en&sa ... q=&start=0

also, many times, unhealthy humans live in these types of environments. their auras are liek mold...and mold grows in which kinds of environments again?? sickly greens, browns, greys, blacks... are the predominant colours in these areas.

http://structurehub.com/blog/wp-content ... 78x384.jpg

http://images.google.ca/images?hl=en&sa ... q=&start=0

watrinh Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Palehorse Redivivus
    What I had in mind was not about the physical per se, so much as the fact that the physical spectrum (as well as associated planes, apparently) of this particular planet is a closed, contained, possibly quarantined system. I'd imagine there are places that are capable of supporting physical life, that don't have the same entropy / stagnation factor as a defining trait, and thus are not a breeding ground for the kind of stuff that thrives in that environment, whether physically or non.
    I've actually been contemplating a lot about earth as a closed system (closed due to the earth's atmosphere)... I find that the energies present on the planet were inherently neutral. It is the people that generate the negative and the positive. The fact that earth is a closed system prevents our positive and negative energies from escaping the system. What this means is it forces the earth as a whole to collectively take responsibility for the group energies it generates. So any negative energies generated by people on earth will force us to be responsible for those energies.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2