Blog Entries

Re: Soul Retrieval - Mending the Fragmented Self

Nice analogy, PH.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Quote Originally Posted by Palehorse Redivivus
    To me the "how many pieces" question is like asking "how many pieces are there to this glass?" Well, one, ideally... though if it shatters, then however many pieces it shatters into is how many pieces there are, lol. Likewise, I've reintegrated "stuff" where one piece was tied into one or more chakras, one or more practical functions and so forth. It really seems to depend on the person and how they've fragmented.
    Well, the problem is I do not feel shattered or cracked. It doesn't mean I'm not though. I find it difficult to relate since we all use the same terms for possibly different things. By soul she might understand something different than I do. I am not even sure of my own beliefs and I choose a careful stance if a concept "resonates" with me.
    A soul for me is an immaterial thing, a part of a divine existence. It cannot be damaged in any way and only our ability to communicate with it might be impaired. But I have no evidence for that except a gut feeling, and obviously it might be wrong.

So the key question is, how it really is?

watrinh Guest

Hey all, I've been pondering a lot about soul fragmentation lately as well...

I know that when a soul fragments, the fragmented aspect leaves the body into the astral where it can better cope with what is happening to it due to trauma, psychic attack, etc.

If the soul breaks enough, it splits. These split selves, although still fragments of the whole, can go into their own incarnations to hopefully heal enough to be reunited with its other selves.

Now, when we masturbate and ejaculate, a bit of our essence totally leaves our being and we lose all connection to it. It can start an existence of its very own as a brand new soul. I also heard that there is a method that allow you to retrieve these essences that you've lost due to sexual attacks/intercourse/masturbation. Here's where my questions lie. Does anybody know how to retrieve the essences lost due to sexual acts?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Serpentarius
    To me the "how many pieces" question is like asking "how many pieces are there to this glass?" Well, one, ideally... though if it shatters, then however many pieces it shatters into is how many pieces there are, lol. Likewise, I've reintegrated "stuff" where one piece was tied into one or more chakras, one or more practical functions and so forth. It really seems to depend on the person and how they've fragmented.
    Well, the problem is I do not feel shattered or cracked. It doesn't mean I'm not though. I find it difficult to relate since we all use the same terms for possibly different things. By soul she might understand something different than I do. I am not even sure of my own beliefs and I choose a careful stance if a concept "resonates" with me.
    A soul for me is an immaterial thing, a part of a divine existence. It cannot be damaged in any way and only our ability to communicate with it might be impaired. But I have no evidence for that except a gut feeling, and obviously it might be wrong.

So the key question is, how it really is?
    To tell you the truth, I'm not sure what I believe the soul to be. Sometimes I think of it as the 'me' ness that is me, the I that has no identity, but sometimes I think that may be what the 'Spirit' is. So if the Soul is something that is related to 'what happens to us' (which is how I think most people think of it), then the term is more temporal, and possibly temporary (immortal doesn't mean eternal, but IMO the Spirit is), therefore it is something that even though can fragment (or, exist with limitations) it wouldn't 'break off' and 'wander off' as matter would, but would be more like a quantum waveform, which either interacts with another (connection/integration) or it doensn't, it's primordial existence would be unchanged. So then the 'soul theft' or loss would be of the nature of being able to detect and/or interface with it.

Is that the most confusing thing I've ever written?
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

Anyway, I think I just derailed this thread, as in it's supposed to be about the book....
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

I don't think it has. I think people are asking pertinent questions.

I was thinking as I read the book that culturally we are potentially limited in what we actually know about this thing we term "the soul".
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Blog Entries

I don't think it's derailed. The topic is still about soul retrieval. Perhaps the added comments will place the thread well in Google and people looking for information will find the book this way or something.

Anyway, a lot of the book threads end up with a lengthy discussion.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Palehorse Redivivus Guest

Thinking more on it, I s'pose I don't see the soul as a discrete "thing," but something that in practice here on earth, is a lot of things trying to get itself unified into a coherent whole. This would be all the "characters" that make up the subconscious mind, which seem interfaced and maybe partly synonymous with the energy body(s). In total it's one individual, but in practice it has been split into parts that are usually pretty dissonant with each other, being held together in a sort of uneasy peace by one conscious mind. Said parts can gain semi-autonomy within and without (and by "without" I mean "in ways that are mutually verifiable by other people").

I view "spirit" as the combination of Higher Self coming in through the crown, meeting kundalini coming up from below, which of course can have various implications for the soul, depending on its structural soundness when this happens. If one can get all those to get along (unified soul + HS + K), then you will have managed to put Humpty Dumpty back together into one You.

Blog Entries

I don't see the soul as a discrete "thing," but something that in practice here on earth, is a lot of things trying to get itself unified into a coherent whole.
    Agreed. I don't see a "soul" as being some sort of barrier or separation or whatever, some independent object that keeps "me" inside and "you" (and everyone else) outside. The Greek word "psyche" literally means soul, and I tend to think one's "soul" is pretty much the same as one's "mind".
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

"Remarkable Healings" by Shakuntala Modi and "Spirit Release" by Sue Allen also go into length about soul retrieval. "Spirit Releasement Therapy: A Technique Manual" by William J. Baldwin is coming to me in the mail right now. I'll definitely add "Soul Retrieval" to my list of books to get. So glad I found this thread.

But one things that's always missing from these healing books... the instructions on how to heal. It's the most uncanny thing. And I would know, as I have a whole library of self-help and healing books growing in my closet. Authors seem to just dance around the subject, giving you everthying BUT the material you need, like endless patient stories, or opinions or speculations on how certain things are the way they are. At best a few very general instructions wiill be scattered across pages of fodder. It's so frustrating. If you're like me, you pick up a book on car repair, you expect to read about how to repair your car. Not about the history of Volkswagens, not about advice on how to drive, not about the author's feelings on operating a gas pump. Hopefully this book is different, I'll check it out.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast