Thread: Incense and Candle

watrinh Guest

Incense and Candle

Ok, so I'm not too sure how many of you are familiar with this... but never light a candle and an incense at the same time. I did this while under assault. I used the incense to clear away the negative energies and I programmed the candle to burn off attack force. When both were lit simultaneously, the attacker gained a huge dark magic advantage over me.

Another thing I did was offer earth (rocks/sand), air (incense), water, and fire (candle light) to the all to degenerate attack forces composed of the elements. But whenever I offered incense and fire at the same time I got screwed over by humongous black magic invasion by the attacker.

Blog Entries

Re: Incense and Candle

It would seem to me that any time you offer energy to a negative being you strengthen it. What you're doing doesn't sound any different that what a 'worshipper' would do.
    If I were in the situation that I am attacked by an elemental negative (and I have been in the past, I think) I'd offer it the opposite elemental force, which would then weaken it.
    Thus, a fire elemental would get a water countermeasure, vice-versa.
    Earth elementals seem to be the most common, and water seem to work for me. I think incense can be classified more of an earth element (wood) because the fire element isn't as strong as a candle. So for an earth element I wouldn't use incense or candles, but either water (just because it has been effective for me) or wind, and the only ideas about wind I have involve wind chimes or wind sounds (recordings) which could be more annoying than the neg itself- IDK.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.