Thread: energy work and weight loss

stargazer Guest

energy work and weight loss

Has anyone experienced weight fluctuations while taking on daily energy work?

I haven't changed my diet or exercise much in the past 3 months but I've dropped off about 10 lbs. Can't say that I miss it... I can fit into old jeans again! I guess this would make sense if you're burning more energy doing the development, but I was wondering if anyone else had experienced this. May just be a coincidence. But my jeans are thanking me.

Blog Entries
    I wish... :cry:
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Scorpyn Guest
    Doing energy exercises seems to make me more "powered up" and creating itches in my muscles, making it a lot easier to move around and also increasing my need to move around. I suppose that could be a reason, if similar things happen to you.

darkrealmz Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ewillison
    I've lost ten pounds too!!!!!!!!! However, it probably has something to do with my diet, and Bikram Yoga. If you want to drop some poundage I'd suggest Bikram Yoga to everyone.

http://www.bikramyogahampden.com
    Congratulations on the weight loss ewillison
    I'm pretty much average build, although i have muscly legs, but rather large thighs. When i sit down, they tend to be quite fat. How do you think i should lose weight in that area?

thigh master.... (that pretzle shaped thingy that your squish between your legs)

well SERIOUSLY I find any sort of cardio workout burns fat quickly.Sometimes changing your diet can boost your metabolism. Spicy food and green tea can help do this.

I bet NEW would help boost this as well.

Re: energy work and weight loss

lol @ bumping a seven year old thread. For me, I too suspect that I may be losing weight from doing NEW. Although of course...I cant be totally sure. Its actually infuriating for me though, because I am a guy, and a really skinny guy at that, so the last thing I want to do is to LOSE weight. To be honest, the scale has become my worst enemy as of lately, it seems like every time I get on the thing I weigh slightly less. In fact earlier tonight, before eating dinner I weighed myself, and then later on after eating dinner I weighed myself again, and I actually weighed LESS. I have NO idea how that is even possible. Perhaps I sweated a lot of fluids out or something? Anyways, I definitely think weight loss is possible from doing new.