Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: From waking up to fits of tears

Re: From waking up to fits of tears

Redacted

Palehorse Redivivus Guest

But this idea that it's "part of the process" is something I heard directly from the negs or perps (possible humans) so I can soundly say to that: no thanks!
    One warning I'd offer here, is that one tactic of interference is to create aversions to things that are healthy, or to slip occasional bits of truth in among the BS, so that subconsciously the kernel of truth is attached to pain and aversion. So then the attack can succeed in two ways: either you continue suffering, or you manage to throw out the attacker, but end up tossing out the truth with it, and reacting badly anytime someone (unknowingly) says one of the "forbidden phrases."

That said, my position is that there is no definitive "THE" process, just your process. Heavy interference may be "part of the process" for some people in that one day you're suddenly plopped in the deep end and confronted by overtly malicious stuff that you have no prior frame of reference for; you didn't ask for it, but now you've got it, and are tasked with figuring out what to do about it regardless of your opinion on the subject. I strongly believe we always have the option of taking charge of our own process and making it smoother one, though in practice, if you're one of the "lucky" ones whose first intro to anything spiritual is to be demonically dogpiled, figuring out how to crawl out of said pile and navigate to a smoother section of the proverbial river may take some time, learning and effort.

Redacted

You seem to deeply lack balance. You must at least consider the possibility that the cause may be a medical issue. It might be wise to go to a hospital, see a neurologist, do some tests.

Had that done, I'm healthy as a horse as far as medical science is concerned.

Quote Originally Posted by abalone
    Had that done, I'm healthy as a horse as far as medical science is concerned.
    Then, try every trick and method in the Psychic Self Defence forum. I wish you good luck with your struggles. I don't know how to help you though, I never had such problems.

Cool a voice Hearer

Yes voices can be beaten it takes awhile though! Educate yourself on what they are doing (i think this is very important)
    I listened to the most annoying stuff i could create while i slept, this created huge problems for it. And they say a negs will cannot be broken It's not a fun new-agey / sappy way to deafet one but it works, or maybe i just worked for me idk.

When you say annoying what do you mean, like Jimmy Buffet style annoying, or heavy metal annoying?

Palehorse Redivivus Guest

heavy metal annoying?
    *GASP!* Blasphemy!!!

Quote Originally Posted by abalone
    When you say annoying what do you mean, like Jimmy Buffet style annoying, or heavy metal annoying?
    Chalkboard scratching type annoying

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast