Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: From waking up to fits of tears

Ouroboros Guest

Re: From waking up to fits of tears

Quote Originally Posted by Palehorse Redivivus
    heavy metal annoying?
    *GASP!* Blasphemy!!!

Quick! Summon the Inquisition! We have a soul to save...

In all seriousness though, I wish you well in your fight against the negs. If you're looking for annoying sounds, you might try checking out some public domain sound effects.

http://www.partnersinrhyme.com/pir/PIRsfx.shtml

Blog Entries

https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

For the record I love metal of various kinds, hence why I probably wouldn't use it.

watrinh Guest

Out of all the countermeasures i tried up to date, the one that works the most effectively is...

improve your social life. get into life with other people. this helps to block off neg interference.

I'll put this out here so this info is out there I've talked with some voice hearers and TI's (targeted individual) that stuff like these recordings help. http://www.creviews.net/antiv2s.htm

Me i used a laughing cd and used a echo filter and maxed it out then downloaded that recording and ran it through the echo filter again somewhat maxed out. Instantly i seen affects from this (also my wife) because the paranormal activity in the bedroom increased dramatically, when i listened to this.

To me it seemed like it messed it's whole network up, idk but it worked. If i was to do a sales pitch it would be the vibration it produced that messed the neg up. But i dont care about that because everybody needs to take there own route and find what works for them.

Blog Entries

This may be completely unrelated, but I wonder if there is some validity to it- I have heard in some paranormal shows that certain places, in which the grounds contain a lot of limestone, have more incidences of this type of thing, including hauntings. I wonder if certain natural surroundings act as an 'echo chamber' to amplify what's already there? It's just a thought- the tapes might act as a 'noise matching' measure to counteract the effect.
    Hmm.
    Dan, could you make another with the same link so I can sticky it with the rest of the countermeasures?
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

DAN, this could be useful for pinpointing certain voices and tuning out others as well, because I often have the problem where one voice seems helpful, but it get's drowned out by other voices talking over it. Democracy Now is a good radio show...

beam Guest

Quote Originally Posted by abalone
    I had the luck to go for a short vacation to the ocean last weekend, two days in the dunes in a tent and a bonus trip to the redwoods! It was great! I haven't slept so well in months and it was very cold! For one thing, the buzzing noise in my ears was almost 98% gone, no frequency noise at all. The voices only came around for a few minutes at the woods and beach and only because they were afraid I would get help there. There were however smaller pests, but they didn't stay for more than a bite, sort of like astral mosquitoes. But the day we started heading back it slowly but surely crept back in trying to destroy the inner peace and balance I found. The trip home was the worst trip I've had because I could feel it coming on the closer we got. I tried to hold on to the positive feelings, but they are gone now... I soooo want to go back, even if I am alone...

My question is this: I have a very quick sadness reflex, try as I might to remain firmly balanced and calm, the sexual, mental and physical invasions always break me down and I get angry and start crying. This does not help. Not surprisingly they attack a majority of the time at night (weasels and weaklings) and try to wake me up early in the morning. Does anyone have advice on how to deal with the emotional vulnerability of being attacked? I was crying in bed until 11am this morning and the fog is still with me... Its hard enough now that I a unemployed, living with totally unsympathetic parents (with no other place to go) and my right hand is in a sling. I'm losing this battle, yet again counter measures serve only to make them angrier or laugh. I had a great job in IT, my own place, even my friends are creeping me out, I keep wondering if they are part of the problem! It's gotten so that I wonder if my parents are part of the problem. My mother was alcoholic for over 20 years (we were abused), and being sober for more than a decade she also has strange physical, mental and emotional disturbances... The problem is she refuses to acknowledge them as being strange or out of the ordinary. She has a medical or alcholic explanation for everything. I've told her about my voices, she recommends I take medication. I'm 28 years old and my life is ruined! I've lost over half the volume of my hair! Every day at least 50 strands fall out. :cry: I am struggling to stay even slightly optimistic.

as far as hair goes... switch to 100 percent natural soap and shampoo (if its hard to find, switch to one that is close to all natural). most shampoos and soaps, are too plasticy. i know that stress, etc..is causing hair to thin... but this soap change can help i think. think of a lawn that has nt been fertilized. the stuff in natural shampoos, and soaps, feeds yer skin and hair like fertilizer. it also creates a good vibe, cleanses, etc... check this place out

http://www.lush.com/

ps: you might wanna even gain some knowledge, or inquire and find out which blend of herbs, fruits etc is best for you. patchoulli, coco nut, ylang ylang, tiger lilly, jasmine, cinnamon, oranges, dark chocolate, etc etc...

double ps: if yer really gettin worried, and counting strands of hair, etc...you should stop that. that may be contributing to the problem.

triple ps now, and an edit...lol, anyway...get a natural toothpaste too, and clothes and household washing detergent, etc..i use a propolis, fennel, myrrh, etc toothpaste.

beam Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Beekeeper
    You need to consider diet if you wish to keep your moods in balance. Your local health store should have a naturopath who can advise you. Ask for something for depression and anxiety if you can afford it. They'll also advise on the hair loss.

Eat a good diet.

Exercise daily, whether you feel like it or not. Preferably get outside in the sun and air but, if you can't, do something anyway. Working out to cheerful, lively music is good or just dance for an hour. If finances will stretch, join a dance class or a yoga class or go for a swim. Make sure it's something you'll enjoy.

If you're not getting a lot of positive physical contact, including being touched in warm and appropriate ways, address that, even if it means offering to walk a neighbour's pet and giving it some cuddles. I'm serious.

Take care of your physical appearance. Don't let yourself feel unattractive. Wash and style your hair in a way you like, dress the way that makes you feel attractive and wear makeup if that picks you up.

If your mum spent a long time as an alcoholic she may have been responding to voices similar to those you hear or she may have picked up an entity/entities who derived vicarious pleasure from her drinking, souls who were addicted to the booze and didn't want to move on.

Take control of one aspect of your life that you can take control of and do this in a positive way. It'll help you build self-confidence for other things.

Your life isn't ruined. You're still here, reaching out for help. You're intelligent. Each change will happen a step at a time. Yours is coming, hang in there.

yes!! cuddle hormone= oxytocin!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxytocin

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3