Dear Robert,

Over the past few months I have been spending hours every day to understand the truth, however I haven't come to a conclusion and only found myself in complete confusion and stress. All this intense research has resulted from my ex-girlfriend and her family being full-on Christians, whom strongly believe Christianity is the one and only Way, the truth, the way to God and Heaven. I've studied the Bible and continue to do so, but I find it difficult to believe.

I come to you as I believe you possess great insight into this topic, as you are an amazing mystic.

My question(s):
1. What is your opinion on God?
2. What is your opinion on religion? What is it's relationship with God? Is there only one path, or do all ultimately lead to God and Heaven?

Here is my personal answers to the above questions:
1. God is real. He is the ultimate and infinite, and is apart of everything and everyone. He is the 'source' as you like to call him. In order to get into God's good books, one must persue a personal relationship with God through one's own personal way (my way would be study books on the topic of Meditaion and Buddhism) and to be a good person in general.
2. Religion is Man-made. They are all partial truths to the ultimate truth. They provide stories, commandments and the rest in order to better oneself in a moral sense - as someone with good morals is a good person and therefore will be more appreciated by God. If I were to focus on studying a particular religion, Buddhism interests me most, however Christianty seems to have a sort of power about it (yet I still don't agree with it). There is no one-way in religion as all religions are differing (different perspectives) man-made believed ways of entering a relationship with God, and no particular religion reigns more true or persuasive than another - it's more personal opinion I believe. Religion sets you on the 'right path' if you are wanting to be led to God and into Heaven, however they are only partial and do not encompass all that is required.