Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Want to learn how to heal yourself? In less than 30 minutes

Quote Originally Posted by cheyyne
    I got my reiki attunement at http://www.xehupatl.com. It's not a scam, the guy's good about it's, it's free too. He has quite a selection of styles, I don't know that much about the different reiki styles or how effective they are, but I do know that I felt something coming through.
    But is it any good?

The basic downloadable manual should have the basic recipe. That's all you need. Like I said before, the DVD's are more for people who are using EFT in their professional practice, although anyone can try them. And, yes, it works. But, it's just like any other healing modality. You have to:
    1) Be ready and willing to be healed
    2) Believe that you will be healed
    3) Stick with it even though it doesn't work the first time. Some kinds of pain (emotional and physical) are so ingrained that it takes time to heal them.

Quote Originally Posted by Painterhypnogirl
    The basic downloadable manual should have the basic recipe. That's all you need. Like I said before, the DVD's are more for people who are using EFT in their professional practice, although anyone can try them. And, yes, it works. But, it's just like any other healing modality. You have to:
    1) Be ready and willing to be healed
    2) Believe that you will be healed
    3) Stick with it even though it doesn't work the first time. Some kinds of pain (emotional and physical) are so ingrained that it takes time to heal them.
    I have downloaded the instruction manual and found it most helpful. I may buy the DVDs someday but am in no hurry.

stargazer Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Sophroniscus
    Quote Originally Posted by cheyyne
    I got my reiki attunement at http://www.xehupatl.com. It's not a scam, the guy's good about it's, it's free too. He has quite a selection of styles, I don't know that much about the different reiki styles or how effective they are, but I do know that I felt something coming through.
    But is it any good?
    Yes. I've compared it with the traditional Usui I received in person, and it's absolutely comparable. The attunements were great. (see my tree thread)