Alright,

So, i've noticed that if I indulge in alcohol during a vacation or long weekend 2 days in a row, it significantly lowers my natural defenses.

It is during this time that I usually am blessed with psychic attack. It is my suspicion that there are various negative attachments/energetic exchanges, or thoughtforms that are always present but I do not notice them otherwise as my natural defenses weed them out.

My most latest attack is of note because it lasted for a little over 24 hours. This length surprised me because I had never had it last so long.

In any case, I wanted to add that I sleep with a sleeping earthed bed pad, which has been grounded only through the household plug. I've changed houses from an older one to a newer one recently and am convinced that the grounding in the outlets is done properly.

For me, it has never made a difference wether I am grounded (by the pad) or not while under attack, nor has it prevented one from occurring. I'd like to hear from other users on their opinions.

However, first the attack itself was filled with constantly feeling negs floating around me from every position in the room. This was accented by a painful slicing sensation from seemingly random parts of my energy body.

Throughout the day, first I played classical music, I left the house (it went with me), I ate all sorts of good fruits and veggies, I went to the gym and did some cardio, I drank lots of water, I played my guitar (uplifting, fun to play, Classical Gas!) and still nothing relieved this attack. Only when I decided it was time for a mega salt bath far into the evening of the next day was I given relief. Once it was cleared, I performed a reiki treatment on myself, and cleansed the house.

Its been a while since that had happened to me, and again the length totally surprised me.

Just wanted to share, and see what people thought.