Thread: A Vehicle Out...

1. A Vehicle Out...

I've been practicing relaxation teqhniques, deep breathing, and energy work at every opportunity I can get my hands on. At first the objective was to have an conscious-exit, out of body experience. Wander-lust had a pretty tight grip on me, especially after reading about and listening to Robert Bruce's experiences in the astral dimension. How exciting! And it was completely free! And I could travel every night!
    After many failed attempts at conscious-exit, I gave into the idea that it was probably best to start from the beginning. . .to resculpt my entire life,(a process of which I am still in the throes). I began to seek help, daily, from "beings of light and love", inviting those two elements into my existence...and help was and is most certainly given.
    Long story short! Now I lie down at night, not to exit but to focus on the stillness within. After a short time I can feel most external stimuli as vibrations and surroundings become almost Matrix-like. I begin to think about people in my life and send a love vibration/frequency out the bedroom door into the rest of the house. This creates the strongest exit sensations I've felt thus far! It's almost as if I could ride that love frequency out of my body and into the sky. Sounds a little 1960's, I know. But they were on to something. . .

Blog Entries

Re: A Vehicle Out...

Love is, indeed, a very powerful thing. Love is the highest of energies, and it is as close to the actual substance of God/The Universe as we can experience, as far as I can tell.

I've been practicing deliberate casting of love for some time now, and it has brought healing and powerful positive changes. I very much recommend it.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

3. Re: A Vehicle Out...

It certainly can heal your life, can't it? The more I try to tune in and actually use these realizations I've been recieving from my higher self/beings of light (sononomous?) the more I'm steered toward being humble and showing love and compassion. At this moment, it's almost as if I can remember planning all of this out at that higher consciousness as an opportunity to grow. And the more I see it as that, the easier it is to just let go of stubbornness and give in to the awesome power of love. This life seems a grand opportunity, and love the immaculate, omnipotent vehicle in which to carry one through to the highest potential...for those who choose to ride it.
    Thank you for your reply. It's encouraging and enjoyable to be able to relate.