Thread: Epic Space Travel Dream

Epic Space Travel Dream

Hi everybody.
    Last week I had an OBE and, following that, had an epic dream of aliens, intrigue and starships. The OBE is posted in the OBE Forum. The dream is posted here and is titled

"Star Empire Revolution"
    October 28, 2009
    Following the OBE titled "City Flight (# 8 I had a dream. It was in an alternate universe on the capital planet of a highly advanced technological star empire of many habitable worlds. A revolution had just begun. Key members of the government had just sent a signal to other planets to begin the insurrection.
    The Emperor was confronted by several of the conspirators who revealed to him how they had staged a fake 'crises' on the most important and influential planet of the empire. This planet was located far outside of the space where most of the other habitable worlds were found. The empire had overreacted badly and had sent a massive military force to that planet. The result was that the empire was now temporarily militarily weak and highly vulnerable to the insurgency.
    Hours later I took a space flight to another planet. At a high tech hotel that overlooked a spaceport most of the travellers there were in a highly agitated state. Some of them were loyal citizens, others were sympathetic to the insurgency and others were fearful that martial law would be declared. Most of them were leaving in a big hurry. My group made our starship ready for departure as the dream ended.

Thanx for reading
    Grey

Blog Entries

Re: Epic Space Travel Dream

Interesting. I read your OBE also, and the last parts reminded me of what happens when I'm out for a very long time. (The obstacles). Not sure what they mean, other than you're wandering 'far' and may be losing energy, and your subby is taking over.
    I think maybe (and this may sound out of character for my usual opinionated posts) that this dream is reflective of what's going on in the astral collective- what people are afraid of/believe, or what some are planning. Which is disturbing.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

HI CFTraveler, thanx for replying.
    I also posted that OBE in the AstralSociety website and just got finished answering a reply there from an experienced projector (Lucidity man) who basically said The Exact Same Thing that You Did - viz
    you're wandering 'far' and may be losing energy
    . I totally agree. At some point obstacles usually appear signaling that an OBE is nearing its end. Interestingly I have read dozens (probably hundreds) of OBE accounts by people who report being unable to pass through a wall Right before being forced back into their physical body. So obviously the barriers can take different forms (physical structures, mental obstacles or energy barriers).
    Regards
    Grey

thank you for the title of this post it caused a trigger in my memory of a dream i had when i was seven

Hi darron
    you wrote
    thank you for the title of this post it caused a trigger in my memory of a dream i had when i was seven
    Really, that's good. If you want to post that dream here I'd be interested in reading it.

Regards
    Grey

i did post its called an amazing dream.