Thread: Problems with LIFTOFF

Problems with LIFTOFF

Hi .Im stuck on part 2 of MAP ,so i thought of comin right here and posting it online,instead of looking for answers somewhere else and wasting my time.Hope you could help.I have been able to sucessfully complete part 1 of MAP which is a truly great experience by far(as i was totally unware of the concept of energy movements only through awareness before).The feeling of energy rushing through body is just great and exceptional .
    Last week i did my entire pre OBE exit routine.when i came to energy body loosening ,i felt my self moving sideways (as i usually do when i do body loosening) and sinking down.So i thought of applying rope technique.After a while the vibrations started (as they usually do) first in my legs and then entire body.They were mild first then with third eye trigger i was able to make it stronger.after a while my heart started racing fast.i knew it was just the heart chakra.so i remained calm.It felt like i was falling down and spining at the same time.very strange sensation .suddenly a tingling energy (which was a different sensation as compared to normal energy flow that i feel during the prestimulation) started to rise sharply upwards from my feet through my entire leg. and soon after that the vibrations started getting low and then everything was gone :cry:
    I tried exit again next day and day after but everytime more or less same thing happens and then vibrations end abruptly and everythings gone. I feel like im very close but then its gone.Its bit frustrating ,but i think i gotto try harder ,as i must be doing something wrong. So there you are.Any help or advise would be much appreciated.

Blog Entries

Re: Problems with LIFTOFF

Wow, I feel like I've already answered this post, but I couldn't find it anywhere else so we'll just say I'm having vuja-de.

Quote Originally Posted by bvm11
    Hi .Im stuck on part 2 of MAP ,so i thought of comin right here and posting it online,instead of looking for answers somewhere else and wasting my time.Hope you could help.I have been able to sucessfully complete part 1 of MAP which is a truly great experience by far(as i was totally unware of the concept of energy movements only through awareness before).The feeling of energy rushing through body is just great and exceptional .
    Last week i did my entire pre OBE exit routine.when i came to energy body loosening ,i felt my self moving sideways (as i usually do when i do body loosening) and sinking down.So i thought of applying rope technique.
    Hmmm, I have a suggestion about that at the end of this post.
    After a while the vibrations started (as they usually do) first in my legs and then entire body.They were mild first then with third eye trigger i was able to make it stronger.after a while my heart started racing fast.i knew it was just the heart chakra.so i remained calm.It felt like i was falling down and spining at the same time.very strange sensation .suddenly a tingling energy (which was a different sensation as compared to normal energy flow that i feel during the prestimulation) started to rise sharply upwards from my feet through my entire leg. and soon after that the vibrations started getting low and then everything was gone :cry:
    When vibrations stop it doesn't mean the end of the projection attempt, it means your energy body has expanded. Sometimes they are an indication that it's time to try an exit technique, but not always. Sometimes they come too early in your trance, and you have to deepen the trance before you start your exit technique, or continue the exit technique until you've either exited or passed out. If you are not sure this has happened, try getting up off your bed.
    I tried exit again next day and day after but everytime more or less same thing happens and then vibrations end abruptly and everythings gone. I feel like im very close but then its gone.Its bit frustrating ,but i think i gotto try harder ,as i must be doing something wrong. So there you are.Any help or advise would be much appreciated.
    For one thing, the first thing I'd recommend is not to try every day, but to do your energy work practice every day and do an attempt every few days, because attempts drain your energy and you want to save it for when you do exit, so you can have a succesful separation and experience it long enough to remember it.

Now, I have a few comments:
    First, like I said, vibrations do not indicate a window that opens and closes- they are an indication that something has changed, be it your own consciousness expansion, transition, or whatever, but having vibrations doesn't mean that it's the only time you can exit- it just means that you may be ready to exit, if not, close to it.

Second: I believe when you felt the sideways sensation (was it moving back and forth, or feeling floaty?) It's possible that you may have been separated, fully or partially. If you feel a floaty sensation don't do the rope technique, for the reason that the rope technique starts by centering in your physical body and then takes you up and out- but if you've already translocated (or are on your way), this type of exit will push you back in, and then force you out. I consider rope to be most successful when you have vibrations (the buzzing/rattat-tat-ing type) are in full force first, and you are still centered in body. They use the heart chakra, which is usually active when these symptoms are felt.
    What I don't like to see is someone try to induce vibes by using rope, and then not being able to exit when the vibes are at their highest, mainly because they've been at the rope for too long and start losing energy and/or get bored or tired of it.
    Instead, use your energy body loosening technique, and tailor your exit technique based on the symptoms you get.

If you're already floaty, I'd recommend a technique that continues whatever movement you're already feeling, such as waterski, surfing, floating upwards, etc.
    I like rope for either vibrations, or the kind of symptom that makes you bilocate (be both in-body and somewhere else at the same time), or as a last resort after trying various other things.
    There are other techs that you will learn when you're farther down the line on this part of the program, like hand-washing, the steamroller thing, or the corner-finger method, which will keep you from getting bored.

Finally, I recommend that you do not give up and go to sleep when you 'officially' make an attempt- instead, continue with your exit technique, go back to trance->energy loosening->exit, until you either fall asleep from exhaustion, or completely wake up. If you feel like you have completely waken up, get up physically, and walk around the house.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

thanks alot for prompt reply.Really appreciate it.
    Second: I believe when you felt the sideways sensation (was it moving back and forth, or feeling floaty?) It's possible that you may have been separated, fully or partially. If you feel a floaty sensation don't do the rope technique
    Yes its kinda back n forth ,rise/sink kinda feeling (more like swinging crazyy). Also at times it feels like my left leg rising (feels more like physical leg is rising without me even tryin... when i experimented to feel if i could move my physical leg i kinda was able to move my leg..so i suppose i was not in deep trance .. as u commented )

If you're already floaty, I'd recommend a technique that continues whatever movement you're already feeling, such as waterski, surfing, floating upwards, et
    Thanks for the advice.I will try to use other directional technique like floating upward, next time i try to exit.

Sometimes they come too early in your trance, and you have to deepen the trance before you start your exit technique, or continue the exit technique until you've either exited or passed out. If you are not sure this has happened, try getting up off your bed
    just out of curiosity ... is exit always followed by a passed out phase ,where u lose ur conciousness or is it possible that u might still be concious inside ur physical body and projected double is wandering around on its own mission.. and on integration there are parallel streams of memory, both inside body and outside one.
    Also ,i would wanna add a side effect of energy stimulation,which i have been noticing lately.While walking or sometimes sitting i feel this swinging sensation as if my energy body was swinging back n forth inside my physical body.i can literally feel my body swinging.also the part of third eye chakra gets activated just by the thought of it(feeling an intense localized pressure .. as if someone was pushing it hard).when i divert my attention to my feet ,the pressure vanishes. Is it normal??
    thanks again for your advice.really appreciate it.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bvm11
    just out of curiosity ... is exit always followed by a passed out phase ,where u lose ur conciousness or is it possible that u might still be concious inside ur physical body and projected double is wandering around on its own mission..
    It's possible to stay in your body while your double goes out. What happens is that you fall asleep and have a dream that is reminiscent of the 'mission' your double went on. The info is still there, but processed differently.
    and on integration there are parallel streams of memory, both inside body and outside one.
    Yep.
    Also ,i would wanna add a side effect of energy stimulation,which i have been noticing lately.While walking or sometimes sitting i feel this swinging sensation as if my energy body was swinging back n forth inside my physical body.i can literally feel my body swinging.also the part of third eye chakra gets activated just by the thought of it(feeling an intense localized pressure .. as if someone was pushing it hard).when i divert my attention to my feet ,the pressure vanishes. Is it normal??
    I'm not sure about using the word 'normal', because everyone is different- but I've known enough people that this happens to to consider it one of the things that happens.
    thanks again for your advice.really appreciate it.
    You're welcome.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.